Chapter Twenty-One

Sasha

I sighed. Hudson cuddled up to my back but it just annoyed me. The person I want to be beside right now is three doors down. I felt Hudson tuck some hair behind my ear. I turned around and looked at him. He was smiling at me but I honestly felt nothing.

Hud: I can't wait to cheer you on at DWTS next week
S: Yeah, it's going to be great
Hud: How has filming gone with Shay and the girls?
S: Its been awesome. Lucy's even in on it
Hud: WOW. How did that happen?
S: Funny story, we actually went to a club and got wasted so she drove us here
Hud: (laughs) Oh Gosh. Rough night
S: (smiles) No. Actually it was perfect

I couldn't help to think about Shay. I started to feel myself getting turned on so I coughed and turned onto my back. Hudson kissed my shoulder and told me goodnight. Pretty soon, I heard him snoring. I waited a few minutes and checked to be sure he was still sleep. I slipped out the bed and tip toed my way to Shay's room. I slide in before closing and locking the door. I lifted the sheets and slid between them. She groaned before leaning back, turning her head towards me.

Shay: Sash?
S: Ssssshhhh (leans forward, kissing her)
Shay: (pulls back/whispers) Sash, Hudson is right down the hall
S: I don't care (looks into her eyes)
Shay: (sighs) Sasha
S: (Grabs face) You talk too much Shay (giggles)

We end up making out on the bed. I pulled my shirt off and Shay did the same. I waited to feel closer to her, skin to skin. I love it when we're like that. I place my forehead to hers as we nibble at each other's lips. She runs her fingers through my hair and I close my eyes, savoring the feeling. Just as we started making out again, there was a knock at the door.

Sam: Shay

I looked at her with wide eyes as I tried to figure out what to do.

Sam: Why's the door locked? What are you doing Shannon?
Shay: Uh, ummm, give me a minute! (Waves me to the bathroom)
S: (whispers in Shay's ear) Damn it Sammy. Just when I was about to have some fun (licks her face/smirks and walks off)

I watch as Shay goes and let's Sammy in. She looks at Shay funny as she closes the door.

Sam: (points thumb at door) Why was the door locked?
Shay: I, Umm, just needed a little privacy
Sam: (looks at her strange) What are you hiding?
Shay: (scratches neck) Uhh, nothing. What's up?
Sam: (shakes head) I want details
Shay: About?
Sam: You and Sasha. I mean, I already know you have a crush
Shay: (cheeks turning red) No I don't!
Sam: Oh yeah you do. We all know. That's not the point. I saw that hickey on Sasha...
Shay: (rolls eyes) Shhh! Keep your voice down!
Sam: (rolls eyes) They're so far down the hall. They can't hear anything! Now, dish
Shay: (sighs) Can we talk about this later?
Sam: No! Come on Shay! We've talked about this before. As much as I want real life Emison, you both are in relationships
Shay: I know that Sammy! This isn't something that I necessarily imagined happening now!
Sam: Ha! There! So there is something going on?

Shay goes and sits on the bed and Sammy sits beside her.

Sam: Shay, I know. You don't have to explain. I just want you to think this through. Especially when it comes to David. You know-
Shay: Yeah, Sammy I know. I just, I just need to figure this out

I watched as Sammy rubbed Shay's back and she soon let herself out to go back to her room. When the door closes, I come out the restroom, looking at her.

Shay: (blushing) You heard any of that?
S: (smirks) Oh, just the part about you having a crush on me. Since when?
Shay: (turns red) Uh, I've had it since we met
S: (laughs) Oh my God. That's really pedophilish Shay
Shay: (groans) I know, Ugh!
S: (laughs) That makes me more turned on
Shay: Sasha! God, you're killing me (covers her face with her hands)
S: Well, to be honest, I'm not better. I've had a crush since we first kissed. I've always dreamt about your lips
Shay: (smiles) In my defense, you didn't look like a 12 year old
S: And you were the sexiest 21 year old I've ever seen
Shay: (shakes head) Keep it in your pants Pieterse
S: (pouts) But I don't want to!

Shay laughs and I walk up to her, pulling some of her hair behind her ear. She's so sexy. I go to kiss her again. After a few seconds, she pulls back.

Shay: As much as I love this Sash, this is so wrong
S: (sighs) I know. I should probably go back to my room

I walk to the door, turning back to Shay. I wanted nothing more than to cuddle with her. We only have one more day together before she has to go back to New York to film and I head there for DWTS. It's the same city but so huge we would never even cross paths. I blew her a kiss before hurrying out and closing the door.

I got back to the room and tried creeping into the room. I laid in the bed but Hudson turned to me.

Hud: Where did you go?
S: I, Uh, forgot I left the oven on downstairs and went to turn it off
Hud: Kay. (Leans to kiss her lips)
S: (turns head so the kiss lands on her cheek)
Hud: Goodnight
S: (fake smile) Sweet dreams

As he turned over, I smiled to myself. Knowing that Shay had a crush on me made my night. Shay Mitchell is my growing obsession.