Chapter Twenty-Two

Shay

I woke up before the sun came up and decided to go for a run. I put on my tank top and jacket along with my leggings and Nike's. I ran for an hour before making my way back to Sasha's. The sun was now peeking up so I took my jacket off before walking into the house. I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. When I closed the fridge door, Hudson was walking down the stairs.

Hud: Hey Shay!
Shay: Good morning Hudson. How are you?
Hud: I'm good. Can't wait for New York!
Shay: I know you guys are stoked!
Hud: Yeah! Plus, a few of my friends will be in town. It's going to be awesome
Shay: I'll be there too filming off and on
Hud: Oh Yeah! The new show!

Sasha then walked down the stairs and looked right at me. Her nostrils flared as she looked me up and down. I realized I probably looked a sight. I'm covered in sweat. I blushed before excusing myself to go take a shower. I ran up the stairs and picked out my outfit. I heard a door slam before Shasta walked into the room. She ran over to me and grabbed my face.

Shay: Sasha, Hudson is-
S: Gone. He went to go handle some business (kisses Shay)

I tried to fight her. I honestly did. But the taste of her lips and the feeling of her in my arms, I melted. We ended up on the bed, making out when I heard a knock on the door. We looked at each other wide eyed but thankfully Kenn didn't open the door.

Kenn: Hey Shay! Sammy and I are gonna make breakfast! Come down when you're ready
Shay: Su-Sure! Thanks Kenn!

We heard her hit the stairs before Sasha got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the bathroom.

Shay: I thought you already showered?
S: I definitely don't mind another one
Shay: What about-
S: Shay, as much as I love talking to you, I'm a little too turned on for words right now

And that was it. We undressed each other and under the spray of the water, we brought each other to several orgasms. Sasha's leaning against me because her legs and knees are weak. I kissed her before picking her up, wrapping her in a towel. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I dried her off and let her lay there as I dried myself off and got dressed. By this time, she'd regained her strength and walked back to her room to change.

When I got downstairs, Sasha was already in the kitchen, flipping pancakes. I sat down at the table as we talked about what to do.

Kenn: So, we've finished filming and the team says it's looking pretty good. So we're free on our last day. What we doing?!
Sam: I heard there's a pop up carnival about an hour away
Shay: That actually sounds amazing!
Sam: I knew you would love it. She loves Ferris wheels
Kenn: (laughs) Sasha does too!

We hop in Sasha's truck after breakfast and head to the carnival. As soon as we get there, we hear screams and there's a group of girls pointing at us. We greet them, taking a few pictures and walked inside. I immediately went and got a bag of kettle corn and a cherry/coke slushee. We walked around, laughing and joking. Sasha and I walked behind Sammy and Kenn. I really wanted to hold her hand. It feels like my feelings have only gotten stronger in this week we've spent together. I honestly didn't want to go back home.

Sasha and I soon found ourselves staring into each other's eyes. We saw a camera flash and we turned to see a group of kids giggling.

Girl: Oh my God! I'm dead! You two are so goals and made to be with each other!
S: (laughs) Emison!
Group: Emison!!
Guy: So, are you two like, on a date?!
Shay: (being playful/pulls Sasha close) Just a little family outing
Girl: Where's Lily and Grace?
S: They're at home sleeping (winks)
Group: (screaming)
Shay: Guys, do us a favor. Be sure to tell your friends about the upcoming Sasha in Good Taste Thanksgiving Special!
Guy: (passes out)
Girl: (screams) Oh my God! You guys finally did it!!

Sasha and I blushed while the fans went nuts. We eventually realized they were referring to the numerous requests for us to hang out and film our shows together. We giggled as we took another round of pictures with fans. We then went and got on the Ferris wheel. Sammy and Kenn decided to share some food. As we got to the type, I knew we both had lovestruck expressions on our face. Sasha leaned in and kissed me. I pulled her in the seat next to me, cuddling her, my cheek resting on her head. We just sat there listening to each other breathe.

Shay: This has been amazing Sash
S: It has. The best time I've had in a while
Shay: I'm definitely gonna miss this
S: Shay, let's make a pact
Shay: Mmm?
S: Let's make a promise to spend time and keep in touch more often
Shay: I love that.

We sat in silence and enjoyed our time together. I honestly didn't want this to end. I want to be able to explore this feeling without distractions. I sighed because I realized we never talked about what's going on between us.

Shay: (sighs) Sash, I-

Right when I went to express myself, her phone dinged. Hudson was calling.

S: Hey Babe... What?! What happened? Babe, Okay? Okay! I'll be there as soon as I can!
Shay: Is everything okay?
S: (sighs/avoids eye contact) We have to cut this short
Shay: What's wrong?
S: Hudson's friend had an accident
Shay: oh no!
S: We're going to New York a little earlier
Shay: Yeah, I'll drive us back

We left after the ride ended. I can tell Sasha was a little out of it. I know that her and Hudson's friends mean a lot to them. I rubbed her shoulder as I drove, hoping to provide her a little comfort. When we got back to her house, Hudson was waiting for her. When she walked up to him, they gave each other a tight hug. I felt a tug of jealousy. I went to the room and packed. Pretty soon, Sammy and I were ready to go. We both hugged Kenn and then Hudson. I then hugged Sasha. It felt amazing.

Shay: (whispers in her ear) Call me whenever you need me
S: Thank you Shay

I pulled away and she gave me a sad, closed mouth smile. It pushed her dimples forward. We waved and headed back home.