Chapter Sixteen

Sasha

S: Come on guys, get dressed! I wanna take y'all to my favorite club
Shay: (laughs) Since when do you club?
S: Since I turned 21! (Laughs) Vodddkkkkaaaaa!
Sam: (laughs) Oh Lord.
S: Be ready to roll in an hour!

I ran up the stairs and jumped in the shower. When I got out, I walked into my room in nothing but a towel only to see Shay sitting on my bed. At first I didn't see her so when I looked up, I got startled and dropped my towel. My cheeks turned red and I tried to cover up. I noticed that Shay wasn't really moving so I looked at her and her eyes were stuck on my breast.

I gulped and tried to cover them with my hands but it just made it worst. And between the temperature in my room and Shay's attention, my nipples were hard as rocks. She shook her head to break out of her daze and she tried to say something but it got stuck and her mouth moved but nothing came out. I smirked. This is kind of cute.

S: Uh Shay...?
Shay: Umm, Yeah, I um. I'm gonna let you put on some cl-clothes

She made no attempt to leave though, causing me to smirk harder.

S: Gosh Shay, you act like you've never seen these before

Shay

Oh God.  Boy do I remember. We were on set, shooting the scene at the kissing rock. The sheet that she had wrapped around her somehow got caught around me so when she moved to get up, her breast were exposed to me. God. I wanted to put my mouth on them. I wanted to su-

S: Shay!
Shay: Um Yeah?
S: What's up? We're going to be late
Shay: Right. Can I borrow some of your oil sheen?
S: Yeah, help yourself. It's in the bathroom

I smiled and went in her bathroom. I grabbed the oil sheen and sprayed some in my hair. I walked out and went back in my room and started curling my hair. Sammy came and laid across my bed, already good to go.

Once everyone was ready, we piled into Sasha's Lexus truck. We had fun singing and being goofy on the way to the club. When we got there, the valet parked Sasha's truck and we made our way inside. The atmosphere was great. The music sounded great and the lighting was superb. Sasha and I took s couple of selfies before ordering our drinks. Sasha got a vodka and sprint with cherries. I got a Henny and coke.

S: I knew you were going to get Henn Shay
Shay: Of course! This is like my favorite
Sam: You have a two cup limit
Shay's: Okay mother
S: Oh let her vibe! We've got a late shoot tomorrow
Sam: Trust me. Shay drunk off Hennessy is a sight you don't want to see
S: Be free Shay! Drink up! You too Sammy!

Sasha

I ordered a bottle of Hennessy and three pitchers of cherry Vodka. We were all having a good time! Laughing and dancing like there was no tomorrow. I felt myself getting wasted. The more I looked at Shay, the hornier I got. God! Why is she so fucking sexy. She danced closer to me and I threw my arms around her neck. She laughed as we rocked from side to side. Before I realized it, we were both staring into each other's eyes. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled her by the hand to a secluded corner of the club. It's so ducked off that you practically have to duck down to see the spot from the most secluded part of the VIP section. One of my favorite songs came on and I got wild.

"I'm findin' ways to articulate/The feeling I'm goin' through/I just can't say I don't love you/'Cause I love you, yeah"

My back was to Shay's front and I started winding on her. I felt her arms go to my waist and I felt the palms of her hands slide down my thighs. I leaned my head back and continued to wind my waist. I bent down and pushed my butt up on her. I felt her nuzzle my neck and she started singing in my ear. She has an amazing voice. I looked at her face and our eyes caught again and before either of us realized, our lips connected.

If I was sober, this would feel awkward. Me winding and grinding all up on her with my neck turned weirdly, kissing Shay. But I didn't feel any pain or discomfort as I enjoyed the feel of her lips. All thoughts of having a boyfriend... the furthest from our minds.