Chapter Twenty-Four

Sasha

Josh turned out okay. Hudson and I went to see him in the hospital. He has three broken ribs, a broke arm and leg, but he'll live. Hudson has been spending most of the time here with him. I can't complain. Tonight is the premiere of DWTS and I'm so nervous! Lucy and Troian texted me earlier wishing me luck. Marlene also face-timed me. Shay called but I missed her call. When I called back she had to go on set but she did tell me to kill it and that she'd be watching. Out of all of the well wishes, hers meant to the most.

Hudson and my parents are sitting out in the crowd. I'm so excited but still hella nervous.

Gleb: Rellllaaxxx Sasha. You're going to do fine
S: (smiles) Thanks Gleb. The best part is getting to dance with you
Gleb: Is Shay coming?
S: No, not this one.she said she's going to try and make it to the next one
Gleb: Cool. Now remember, breathe and have fun!
S: (laughs) I'll try to remember that

When it was over, I was on such a high! It was so fun and exhilarating and getting to finally tell my story about my weight gain was amazing. There were so many people genuinely supportive that I couldn't be more happy. We decided to go out for drinks after the show.

I noticed that Hudson was a lot more standoffish than normal. I wanted to approach him and ask about it but I was in a good place. I didn't want to ruin the moment. He came up and wrapped me in a hug, whispering in my ear.

Hud: I'm going to go see Josh
S: But Hudson, we just got here
Hud: And you can stay. But I. Going to see him before visiting hours are over
S: Fine. Let me get my purse
Hud: That's Okay Sash. Stay here with Gleb. It'll be fine
S: Okay. Tell Josh I said hi
Hud: (kisses her cheek) Will do

I watched hi. Walk away before sighing and walking back over to the table. Gleb threw his arm around me.

Gleb:Heeeyyy, where's lover boy?
S: He went to go see his friend in the hospital
Gleb: Ahhh, well my wife will enjoy having you to herself
S: (giggles) She's adorable

I loved Gleb and his wife. They are such a cute couple and their kids are even more adorable. We laughed and shared two bottles of wine. Gleb dropped me off back home and I took a shower and went to bed. This week has been amazing and I can't wait to see how next week is.

Shay

Matte and I got to New York yesterday and I've been on go since. Sammy helped me get settle in and she drove to Jersey to spend time with her family. I've been running around all day and I'm stuck on set for the next 10 hours. But I'm going to make it my business to take a break at 8 to watch Sash on DWTS. Just thinking about her makes my heart flutter.

Matte brought me food to the set and we went in my trailer. It's small but cozy. We laid across the bed as I watched the tv. I got on Twitter and I was touched by all of the love Sasha received. When she described her battle, I was in tears and I was so proud of her. I tweeted about her and gushed as she danced. It was so beautiful. I voted for her and made Matte vote as well. Soon, it was time for me to head on set.

After filming several scenes, we decided to wrap for the night. When we got back to the room, I crashed. I made sure to text Sasha and let her know hoe beautiful she looked tonight.

*Shay* You were amazing tonight Sasha
*Sasha* (blushing emoji) Thank u
*Shay* You've got all my votes sexy
*Sasha* (kissing emoji) U r so silly. Thank u for the support. It means everything to me
*Shay* No prob. Goodnight gorgeous
*Sasha* Goodnight beautiful

I smiled and tucked my arms under my pillow. There's no one that makes me feel the way Sasha does. Not even Matte. I sighed before turning and falling asleep. I dreamed of Sasha.

Her smell. Her blonde, beautiful hair. Those soft, sexy lips. In my dream, it was us, married. We had five kids with the cutest little dog. She reminded me of Foxy. We had a beautiful house and we were all so happy and in love with each other. Dreams like this make me wish I could stay sleep forever. But we all have to wake up. I badly wish that I hadn't.