𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

꧁༄꧂

AMBER SPRANG up from her bed panting as she just experienced one of the most traumatic nightmares she had in her entire life. it's been going on for 3 days and it's always the exact same nightmare. she ends up falling asleep and next thing you know she's in the hospital bed with an oxygen tank around her. and that there was a fire at the girl's home which made her go unconscious. what's worst is that her parents didn't make it.

the young teen tried her best to calm her breathing and drank some water which was on her bed side table. when she finally calmed down, she reached for her phone to check the time which now said 10 am. "fuck." amber mumbled to herself as she pushed her lazy ass to get off her bed and start the day.

today's a monday and it's the start of summer vacation so that's good news. but sadly her parents weren't here because they leave for work early. so once again it's just going to be her and daisy, the girl's golden retriever.

amber went down to the kitchen and made breakfast still feeling very sleepy since she's not really a morning person to begin with. when she finished her breakfast, she quickly cleaned the plates and found herself smiling when she was reminded of the photo that was stuck to their refrigerator, which is a photo of her and her family including daisy when she turned 16 last december 30. it was one of the most memorable birthday for the teen.

she gave daisy some food before heading back to her room to shower and brush her teeth. after doing so, amber decided to go active on her fanpage. yes. she is a fan. a max and harvey fan to be exact.

she may be a 16 year old but that didn't stop amber from still managing her 4 year old fan page. yes. amber has been a fan of the boys since they were 13. crazy right? but she passed the stage of being a very "obsessive" fan. she was now just here for the support and fun.

but you know what sucks? its been years, not once has she been noticed. it's weird because the teen should've at least once got noticed in the span of 4 years but no. at first amber was bummed as fuck, but now it didn't really matter. she accepted the fact that she might never get noticed. and its okay. all she wanted was to support them from the very start.

and she wont deny the fact that even if they don't know she exists, these boys made her really happy. it's the aura they give off that made her love them endlessly. it's how positive and outgoing they are that made her realize that seeing them happy makes her happy. they give the girl a reason to keep her head up and enjoy life.

what sucks though is that she is slowly thinking that she might have lowkey fallen for harvey already. and yes a 16 year old girl, starting to fall in love with her idol, well no shit it's impossible for him to like her back. she's like unknown to him. but amber didnt really care about it anymore.

꧁༄꧂

she decided to post a meme on her fanpage since her fanpage is actually a meme account. amber honestly thought her memes are pretty bullshit but she does this for the fun. plus a lot seems to enjoy them.

she ended up fixing her room to kill time and since she got tired of scrolling through her feed. and shit, realization hit her that her room was a complete and total mess.

a few minutes later and her being only one fourth of the way in tidying up the room, the girl's phone decided to explode in notifications causing the young teen to become confused. at first she wanted to ignore the notifications and just continue with what she was doing, but eventually it got annoying and she decided to give in. amber saw that majority of the notifications were from instagram.

she checked it only to found out that THEY LIKED. "holy shit what!?" the girl screamed when she saw the notifications. she couldn't believe it. after 4 years, HER idols decided to NOTICE HER. holy shit.

she was pacing in her room still not believing that SHE GOT NOTICED. yes it's just a like from them but considering it took them 4 years? damn shit amber was really on fangirl mode.

her internet friends that she met because of them started congratulating her and everyone was freaking out. because her friends knew that she hasn't been noticed until now.