𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

꧁༄꧂

AMBER FELT that the seven days before she meets them were so long. she couldn't wait to meet the twins, since she has been wishing for this moment to arrive ever since she was 13. she was dreading to be able to hug the boys. and now that it was happening, she started to feel nervous. happy but nervous.

as the days went by and the closer they get to the day they officially meet, amber couldn't help but freak out. she was all over the place. she didn't know what her first words will be. what she will do when she sees them. OR what she will wear.

she wanted a GREAT first impression for the boys. especially for harvey.

sure she has been talking to them for a while now, but she secretly hoped that the boys will still accept her after they've seen her in person.

and amber won't deny the fact that she has been falling for harvey deeper each day and every time they would talk. she didn't know if the casual flirting they had meant harvey felt the same way for her. she knew deep down that harvey will never go for a girl like her. and she understood that. he was just too good for her.

but whatever she's been saying to him, she meant it. every single one of it. she didn't really plan on telling him that she's falling for him when they end up meeting, but a part of her was telling her to do so.

and she won't also deny the fact that she still lowkey hoped and wished that harvey liked her. sure she fangirled over him in the past and said she loved him, but now...

it was getting serious. she did truly start to love him.

and she was clueless on what to do about it.