𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲

꧁༄꧂

HE COULDNT sleep. harvey's thoughts were all over the place. just like the girl, he felt ecstatic yet nervous. this was the first time he felt like this over a girl. let alone over a fan.

everyone was asleep already except him. he was too busy creating scenarios of the two of them when they meet. he wondered how she would smell like. will she smell like vanilla? or probably roses? fuck stop harvey you sound like a creep. the boy thought.

he also imagined what it was like to have her in his arms. him engulfing her in a hug. her arms wrapped around his waist. he just wanted to feel her touch.

harvey knew he had already fallen for amber.

he knew that what he felt for her, was starting to become more and more serious each day.

he wanted to tell her.

he really did.

but he didn't want to scare her away. he didnt want their friendship to break and to be ruined over his 'stupid' feelings. and cause even if he did want to tell her, he didnt have the courage to do so.

so he just showed them through his messages.

he also meant what he said. all of them. he may sound like he was teasing the girl, but he wasnt. he loves it when he calls her 'baby'. he wished he could call her that officially.

he wanted to call amber his.

he wanted to hold her hand. he wanted to kiss her. he wanted to cuddle with her. he wanted to spend time with her.

he wanted to say the three big words to her.

fuck. you've fallen harvey. he said to himself.

for a moment harvey found himself smiling. but soon the smile drifted away when he realized that she will never choose to end up with a guy like him. she deserves someone better anyways. he thought.

soon enough, the boy drifted to sleep with only amber in his mind.

he couldn't wait to see her.