𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫// 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲

꧁༄꧂

AMBER

HARVEY WAS now going back today. amber felt sad that she had to say goodbye to him again, but she didn't feel as sad as the first time, since she'll be seeing him soon.

they had just woken up a few minutes ago and harvey was now having his turn with the shower.
a knock was then heard from outside amber's room. "come in!"

"amber honey, tell harvey breakfast is ready! come down when you're both done alright?" amber's mum said as she stood by the doorframe. "alright thanks mum!"

minutes after, harvey soon came out of the shower with his hair wet and just a towel wrapped around his torso. amber had found herself staring at her boyfriend. "hmm someone likes their view." harvey snapped her out of her thoughts, her cheeks turning crimson. "n-no. go put on some clothes. im going to wait for you downstairs. mum said breakfast is ready." she said fast trying to act as chill as possible, but clearly failing.

harvey laughed at his girlfriend's reaction and just said a simple "if you say so baby. and sure i'll be down in a minute." as a reply.

amber quickly rushed out of her room and closing her door, still hearing harvey laugh from the inside. she rolled her eyes playfully at the boy. she loved him even if he could be such a tease and such an annoying person at times. she sat down at the dining table, her mum giving her three pieces of pancakes and placing the syrup bottle beside her. "where's harvey?" amber's dad asked. "uhm he is changing." she said as she poured the syrup.

soon harvey came down and sat beside her. "goodmorning." he greeted amber's parents. "morning dear, how many pancakes would you like?" anna asked. "three please."

as they were eating, questions started to pop up. the conversation around the table was very light yet fun. until one question came causing amber to completely choke on her pancake. "so do you use protection?" eric asked causing amber to choke and harvey's eyes to widen in shock. "DAD!" the girl could feel her face heat up. "seriously eric??" her mother asked as she smacked the back of her dad's head. "but seriously, do you???" she added.

"MOM OH MY GOD! no! — i mean no we dont because we dont do that!? now can we uhm change the topic oh my gosh stop embarrassing me." amber was a tomato. she was as red as ever. harvey just laughing at how cute she was when she's flustered.

"okay okay chill honey. but just sayin. use protection if ever. IF ever. got it harvey? " her dad said and her mom nodding in agreement. "uhhh yes sir." harvey said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"OH MY GOSH OKAY CHANGE TOPIC!!" amber said once again everyone now chuckling at her.

after breakfast they went back up to her room so harvey could pack up his things and prepare to leave.

꧁༄꧂

HARVEY

AMBER WAS seated at her bed and harvey was now starting to pack up his clothes. no one was saying anything after the conversation they just had during breakfast but the tiny tension was killing the two of them.

"you know you're cute when you're flustered" harvey blurted out as he chuckled slightly. "aww thank you i guess baby." amber said jumping off the bed and cominh up to harvey to peck his lips quickly. "ya know, since you're parents are fine with it..." harvey trailed off. he liked annoying amber, he just found it so funny how she goes all red.

"dont even start babe." she said as she pulled away. "kidding kidding!! now help me pack up!" he said.

they were now at the train station, few minutes before harvey leaves.

"i don't want to say goodbye again!" amber whined, her clinginess starting to show again. "same here baby... but i'll see you next week?" harvey asked as he pulled her closer to him. "of course baby." she replied.

the train arrived and he kissed her before he stepped in. the kiss was quick but sweet. they waved each other goodbye, feeling sad to be separated once again but excited for the week ahead that was about to come.