𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

꧁༄꧂

"hi babe missed me?"

harvey said causing the girl to squeal in outmost excitement and tackling the tall skinny boy in a huge hug. "you fucking asshole didnt tell me you were coming! i should've worn something presentable for you!" she said as she squeezed the boy even more.

they pulled away smiling. "alright im off! by love ! enjoy your time with your boy, tell me if you need me to beat him!" tasha said jokingly as she waved her goodbyes to the two, them giving her a wave in return and amber just chuckling at her cousin.

"do you want to come in?" the girl asked

"duh babe." harvey replied causing her to smile.

"i can't believe you're here! i thought you were joking when you said you were on your way." she replied as she guided him to the kitchen. "i just missed you and your touch, so i had to find a way to be with you as soon as possible." he replied as he kissed the back of her hand.

"hungry?" she asked.

"hell yes oh my gosh!" the girl offered him some sausages she still had from breakfast earlier. "sorry that's the only ones you can eat right now. mom and dad will be home with the groceries later."

"oh shit i totally forgot about your parents and didn't ask them if i could come, oh fuck." he realized that this would be a very weird and awkward way of meeting the parents.

"hey babe calm down. they know about us, and they actually wanted to meet you already. i just forgot to tell you... oops?. but hey i know they'll love you." she said assuring harvey, making him feel a bit relaxed now.

"by the way, how are they? and how are you.. with you know..." he asked as he took a bite from his food. "they're doing much better. i guess stress from work took over them hence the fights. and im better as well since they're okay and since i got a very cute boyfriend." she chuckled.

"thats great baby. but hey, only cute?" harvey playfully pouted at the girl. "fine i got a very hot and handsome and talented and sweet and loving and crazy and annoying and tall and stupid of an idiotic boyfriend." she said running out of breath and laughing soon afterwards. harvey was laughing along with her too.

"i will completely ignore the mean comments you said about me because you just called me very hot." he was now smirking at her and she could feel her cheeks heat up.

"oh shut up and eat your food dummy." she smacked his arm lightly making harvey's smirk wider. "wipe that smirk off your face or i'll not talk to you." she turned away from him playfully. "right right sorry baby." harvey said as he made her face him again.

a few seconds later amber got a call. "hello? mum?" she asked her mother that was on the other line. "hi love, we'll be home soon, like about 10 minutes i guess." her mum said. "alright, i have someone you'd love to meet." she was smiling at harvey who was now finished in eating his food. "IS IT HARVEY???" she chuckled at the statement and could hear her dad speak up to the phone, she guessed she was on speaker. "yes dad. its harvey" she replied chuckling. "alright baby cant wait! we're very near! bye!" her mum said as she hung up.

"its my parents. they're coming home in a few minutes and they cant wait to meet you." she said as she looked at the boy smiling. "oh gosh im nervous, do i look alright though babe?" harvey asked, wanting to give a good first impression to the girl's family. "you look adorable and they will love you baby." she gave him a quick peck in his lips causing the boy to smile wider.

they heard a honk outside meaning her parents have arrived. "honey we're home!" she could hear her dad scream. "kitchen!" she screamed back.

"hi mum. hi dad. i'd like you to meet harvey. harvey my parents." she introduced them. "i've heard a lot about you harvey." mrs. gomez said as she hugged the boy, him also returning the hug. "good things i hope mrs. gomez." harvey replied chuckling. "oh yes dear great things in fact. and please call me anna."

"alright anna." he smiled at the older woman. "so you're dating my daughter?" amber's dad asked sternly causing the boy to feel intimidated and nervous. "y-yes sir." harvey replied stuttering. "call me eric and come here!!" eric said as he chuckled at the boy's reaction and giving him a hug.

"i approve of you guys already so don't feel nervous anymore. just take care of my princess okay harvey?" eric said as they pulled away. "i can promise you that eric." he replied smiling.

"have you eaten dear?" anna asked the boy. "hmm yep amber gave me some food to eat already." he replied.

"how long will you be staying harvey?" eric asked as he startes to help his wife unload the groceries. "a week sir if that's okay?" he asked. "of course. honestly just stay. amber has been whining like a baby cause she's been missing you." eric joked. "DAD! STOP EMBARRASSING ME!" amber was once again blushing out of embarrassment and harvey looking at her with a smirk plastered on his face.

"oops that was a secret. anyways you kids can go enjoy each other's company now!" anna said as amber nodded and pulled harvey outside to their lawn. "you've been whining about missing me huh babe?" harvey asked as he pinched the girl's cheeks.

"shut up im clingy okay?" she chuckled. "i love it dont worry." he smiled at her.

"anyways i want you to meet someone." amber said. "who?"

"hey girl! come here!" she called out for daisy and soon the dog came running to the two and licking amber's face. "oh my gosh its daisy!!!" harvey squealed like a little girl as the dog came to him and licked his face. "she likes you baby." amber cooed.

they spent a good hour just playing with daisy in the lawn. amber showing harvey some tricks she taught her and harvey teaching more tricks to the dog.

once again amber felt complete. she felt extreme happiness again now that the love of her life is right beside her. she lives for moments like these. simple moments yet moments she would love to treasure forever. and she was thankful that harvey could be a part of them since

she was so in love with harvey mills.