𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

꧁༄꧂

Liked by maxandharvey, ibf5 and 589 others tagged: maxandharvey

tagged: maxandharvey

_mandh_mills_ so hi please hear me out right now. i have been a fan for 4 years already. probably a lil over 4 years. i have been supporting the boys since they were young and seeing them grow into such amazing teens, brothers, sons, and singers, i definitely am extremely proud of them. if you knew some 'history' about my acc, well ive had this acc for 4 or maybe almost 4 years (idrk im sorry) and in those span of time i just got my first notice just a few weeks ago. i am thankful for it. and those that came afterwards. i am not here to brag tho. im just genuinely thankful for those. and not just that, the journey i went through with running this fan page was crazy. i met so many amazing people, that i can now officially call my friends. i was given the chance to interact with you guys. and i loved seeing you comment on my posts about how u guys relate to it, cuz it makes me happy that i put a smile to ur faces. i was able to share my crazy side with you all and im thankful that you guys accepted me for me. accepted my flaws. and forgave me for mistakes ive made. (which btw i learned from them). but as i have mentioned from my previous post, i have been inactive because of some certain issues with my life rn. and as much as it hurts saying AND doing this, i will need to let go of handling my acc. i dont want to, but i NEED to:( i cant explain why because its too personal and confidential on my side. so i would like to apologize to you all. i know how much my posts means to u guys:( im really sorry. for my ibfs, i am beyond thankful for each of you. (i messaged yall some personal messages already hihi) im grateful for each one of you and i hope someday i'll get to meet you all. to the boys, i will never stop supporting you. i will always be here to push u guys to continue doing what you love. and im thankful for both of you. very very much. i cant type much since ik theres a limit but if ever yall need to talk to me, message me on my main acc since i am going to check that once in a while:> its @/ambxr . so yes this concludes this post. i love you all and thank you for everything.
signing off,
amber xx

view all 265 comments

user23 nooooooooooo

user4 man this hurts

user97 hope you will be okay:< stay strong:<

user46 is she dating harvey????
|
user12 tf how is that connected to what she just posted?? sis r u in the same page as us???
|
user46 lmfao i just asked calm ur toes down

ibf5 bitch ily i wish u all the best, and dw im still going to annoy u on ur main
|
_mandh_mills_ i fucking love u thank u

user43 wow she be doin this for the clout
|
user81 stfu will u lmfaoooooo

user61 ur memes were amazing, we gon miss u;(
|
_mandh_mills_ imma miss yall too:(

maxandharvey thank you for supporting us since day one, we wish you all the best. we love you❤️ -m&h
|
_mandh_mills_ ily both sm🥺

ibf3 U MADE ME CRY. I HATE U BUT I DONT:(
|
_mandh_mills_ imma send some tissues im sorry:(

2 hours ago