𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

a/n : READY YOUR TISSUES PEOPLE IM JUST SAYIN!!! i also got inspired to write this chapter cuz it was my birthday yesterday:) anyways enjoy hihi:> xx
————

7 years later !

꧁༄꧂

TODAY WAS amber's 23rd birthday. she was currently with her friends preparing for her party that was consisted of her family, the mills family and of course their friends. it was like a brunch type of party.

over the course of the past years her and harvey's relationship has been going great. sure there were some fights here and there but the two made sure to resolve them as soon as possible.

but now, she's currently missing him. harvey alongside max wont be here to celebrate her 23rd birthday because they were on tour. it pained her when harvey told her about not being there with her on her special day, but either way she understood why. she was beyond proud of the twins and how far they've come.

from their busking days, to small gigs and shows, and now to world tours. she was extremely proud of them, and the guys were thankful to have someone like amber by their side in every step of the way.

BUT what amber didn't know was that today was no ordinary birthday.

꧁༄꧂

THE CELEBRATION soon started. a couple of family games were done here and there, plus some sweet messages were being said to amber for her birthday. soon enough it was coming to an end.

at least that's what amber thought.

"time for the cake!!" amber's mum said as her dad enters with a cake in hand and some candles with the number '23' in them. everyone gathered around her as they sung the birthday song to her.

"make a wish love." her dad said. amber knew what she wanted to wish for. she wish she could celebrate her birthday with the twins and that they were here.

she blew out the candles and everyone cheered.

and as if the heavens have heard her, she felt a tap on her shoulder. she turned around only to stand face to face with her lover. harvey was there standing holding a bouquet of flowers for her.

"harvey!" she hugged him immediately, tears starting to form in her eyes. "hi baby! happy birthday!" he said as he gave her the bouquet and kissed her softly, forgetting that everyone was still there and now with their phones out.

"how are you here? what about tour???" amber asked once they pulled away and playfully smacking harvey in the arm. "well tour ended yesterday oops. i guess i kinda wanted you to miss me and for me to surprise you." he chuckled at her as he placed a quick peck on her lips.

"but there's more.." harvey trailed off.

he was still holding her close to him, his hands on her waist and hers around his neck when he spoke up.

"amber.. baby.. i just want to say happy birthday. thank you for being you my love. thank you for all the memories. thank you for putting up with me for seven years and for being so patient with me. thank you for being there for me and max since day one. you make me happy. you light up my world. you complete me. you bring out the best in me and see the best in me, in fact i didn't know what i did to deserve someone as amazing and perfect as you. ive seen you grow from a beautiful girl to a beautiful woman...." he stopped and looked at her in the eyes while smiling as he placed some of her hair behind her ear.

"im extremely blessed to have such an amazing girl beside me for the past seven years and i honestly cant imagine life without you. so miss amber grace gomez... " he trailed off

amber knew what was about to happen and her heart started to race. her stomach started to erupt butterflies. and her eyes started to tear up.

harvey took a step back.

he took a small blue velvet box from his pocket.

he knelt down on one knee.

he opened the box to reveal a very simple yet beautiful diamond ring and said..

"will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" harvey asked as he looked straight into her eyes and smiled when she started to nod.

"yes harvey! a million yes!" amber said tears of joy now flowing down her eyes.

harvey placed the ring on her finger and stood up, quickly pulling her to him and kissing her with such love and passion.

everyone else was cheering and recording everything. both their families were smiling widely and max alongside dobby, dylan, and tom were screaming at the top of their lungs.

they pulled away from the kiss smiling. "happy birthday baby." harvey said

"happy birthday indeed." amber replied smiling.

words can not express how happy they were feeling.

they both felt complete.

amber didn't expect her life to be such a fanfiction, but she was beyond grateful for it.

who knew her love story would start with a simple notice.

who knew he would actually end up falling for his fan.

who knew they were actually made for each other.

but they knew they were forever.

they knew they loved each other.

they loved each other.

forever and always.

THE END.