𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲

꧁༄꧂

IT WAS now a very boring day for harvey. he wanted to spend his day talking with amber but she told him before hand that she'll be out with her cousin tasha for the day. he knew how much her cousin meant to her since as she mentioned, tasha was like her sister from another mother. so he understood her when she said she would be busy. but now he needed to find something to do to keep him busy. max was out with their dad to buy some stuff they needed at home. tilly was still sleeping and leo was sick.

he decided to scroll through instagram and like some fan edits, which he always finds so amusing. he appreciates the little things their fans do for them. simple memes or edits makes him beyond grateful for each one. and he always wished to meet every single fan someday.

he then got the urge to go live. he loved interacting with his fans. he loved making them happy.

"hey guys! how are you all today?" the boy greeted with a smile as the number of viewers starts to increase. "i decided to go live because ya boi is bored but apparently my live is acting weird and wont let me guest people." he was quite disappointed he couldnt guest them. it was actually fun to talk to some fans face to face.

"either way, spam me with questions yeah?" as soon as he said that, the comment section erupted with questions. it was crazy. but he found himself chuckling at the situation. "favorite thing to do right now?" he read the first comment he saw. "good question, probably sleep, eat, and repeat. i mean thats all i ever do so might as well love it am i right?"

"do you love me? asked by @racermills. yes i do peanut" he said laughing. he spent more minutes answering questions and telling stories to the fans when one fan suddenly commented 'AMBER MY BABY YOURE HERE!!'

he suddenly had a huge smile on his face and fans noticed it. he saw her comment a simple 'hi harvey☺️' and that was enough for his heart to jump.
"hi amber, everybody say hi to amber she's amazing." fans were quick to start asking questions about amber and their relationship of whatever.

"we're just friends guys, and yes she was a fan when i met her. she pretty chill though and she makes great memes. follow her fanpage @_mandh_mills_ hihi" as he was saying this he felt pain. he knew they were friends but he didn't expect it to hurt knowing that they might just stay that way.

what he didnt know was that the girl on the other hand felt the exact same pain as he did. but tried her best to brush the feeling away.

'harvey i gtg again:( it was nice hearing your voice again love xx' once he saw that comment he was again found smiling. "alright bye amber! enjoy your date w your cousin talk soon"

fans were still on about commenting things related to her. some were still debating if it's true that the two are just friends. others were either annoyed, pissed or sad by the fact that harvey might like this girl. but majority actually shipped them.

he couldn't help but smile with those comments saying they shipped the two. because with all honesty, he shipped them both as well. he just couldn't say it.

a good 1 hour has passed and he decided to finally say his goodbyes to the live. "alright guys, thanks for keeping me company today. im going to head off now and rest cause im pretty tired. anyways stay safe yall and have a nice day head! bye! love you all!" the boy waved and pressed the end button.

as soon as the live ended, he received a message from the person he has been dying to talk to.

'ambuhR🦋 sent you a message!"