𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲

꧁༄꧂

"TELL HER already harvey!" max said when amber went to throw out trash away. "i can't! not now at least. i doubt she feels the same way!" i screamed. "just tell her!" max said once again. and before harvey could reply amber came back.

"so where off to next?" she asked smiling.

during the whole day, harvey found himself getting used to the company of amber. he started to notice all the little things about her. he noticed how she was such a bubbly person and how her smile would reach from ear to ear and that her eyes would disappear when she does. he also noticed how he eyes would light up when she sees something see loves to eat. cute. he thought.

but he also noticed how amber would fiddle with her nails when she's nervous. or how her hugs are the best thing in the entire world. he never expected for his 'made up scenarios' about him hugging her to actually be so accurate. because she DID smell like vanilla.

he wanted her to stay. he wanted to say how he felt. he wanted to do so many things but he was just too scared.

"cinema time?" harvey asked the girl. "YES PLEASE OMG CHEESE POPCORN!" she squealed like a little girl which made harvey's heart to beat even faster. he loved seeing her happy. even if the happiness was because of food. he loved it. she was just so pure. she was so genuine. the short petite girl has caught his heart.

he loved everything about her.

he loved her.

"alright lets go!" harvey said as he took her hand. he knew what he was doing. he wanted show her how he felt through his actions. max was smirking and couldn't help but say "mhm yeah right just friends my ass. y'all better be together or else imm fucking smash my bacon bits to the floor." causing harvey to laugh and amber to blush like crazy.

they had bought their tickets to see the movie and they had a few minutes to spare before they were told to go inside. "wait here i'm just going to get my popcorn." amber told the boys.

"so are you planning to???" max asked his brother. "i dont know.. should i? what if i ruin our friendship??" harvey started to overthink the situation and max was quick to shut him up by saying "yes you should and stop saying that. trust me, you might wanna tell her how you feel bro." he patted his brothers shoulder.

"alright i'll tell her after the movie i guess."

"you better. if you don't i'll kill you." max said smiling at his brother then playfully smacking the back of his head.

amber came back all giddy holding her bag of cheese flavored popcorn like a little kid. harvey felt soft at the sight of her. she always had this effect on him, and it was driving him crazy.

they finally went inside the theater and taking their seats, amber being in the middle of the two boys. max invited the two for a selfie with him saying "look over here lovebirds so that i can serve this as a reminder of the day you two finally met."

max was genuinely engrossed in the movie and wouldn't bother to look away from the screen so he didnt notice the two teens beside him that were now all cuddled up.

amber felt cold and harvey noticed it. "come here." harvey spread his arms wide for the girl to get the memo that she should cuddle with him. he moved the arm rest that was separating them up and she scooted closer. her head in his shoulder and his arm around her.