𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫// 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲

꧁༄꧂

AMBER

IT WAS day 3 of amber staying over with the mills family. ever since she stayed with them, she felt really happy and she felt accepted. she loved how welcoming the mills family were.

and now she was with the twins and the younger kids sitting at the sun room at 8 pm watching a movie. a scary one in particular.

amber was in the middle of harvey and tilly, seated at the couch. while max and leo were seated at some bean bags. harvey wanted to cuddle with amber while watching but tilly insisted to have amber's arms wrapped around her. so now it was the three of them cuddled together.

꧁༄꧂

HARVEY

"OH MY gosh!" harvey heard amber mutter under her breath when a jumps scare happened. he chuckled at how cute she can be when scared and squeezed her shoulders for comfort. she looked up at him smiling, and harvey ended up feeling as if he was about to pass put by how beautiful amber was.

not going to lie, harvey found himself head over heals for the girl beside him. he just loved everything about her.

another jump scare came but this time it was tilly who reacted, and she reacted with a scream. a very loud one. and tilly soon buried her head in ambers chest causing amber to tell her "aww bubba, it's gone now. dont worry i gotchu."

which left harvey seated there in awe. this was also one of the things he loved about amber. she was just so calm and caring. this is exactly what he was saying when he said that she was no doubt going to be an amazing parent. she was simply just so caring.

"let's go to bed now little girl. it's your bedtime." harvey said when he heard tilly yawn and her nodding in agreement. "can amber tuck me in?" tilly asked harvey with pleading eyes.

"of course she can."

max and leo didn't want to leave the movie so it was harvey and amber who had to attend to tilly. harvey carried his little sister who was already half asleep up to her room and laid her down to her bed.

he stepped aside for amber to tuck tilly in. "you have a good night rest okay bubba? i'll see you in the morning cutie. goodnight." amber said as she placed tilly's blanket over her body and kissed her forehead.
tilly mumbling a simple "goodnight" back to the two.

harvey once again stood there in awe seeing his girl take care of his sister like that. no wonder everyone loves her. man im lucky as fuck. he thought to himself.

"tired?" harvey turned to ask amber once he closed the door of tilly's room. "hmm yeah baby." amber replied yawning. "alright i'll tuck tuck you in as well my baby." harvey said as he pecked her lips. they entered harvey's room and made their way to the bed. they were facing each other and harvey wrapped his arms around amber's waist and cuddled close to her.

"goodnight harvey." amber said softly.

"goodnight princess. i love you." harvey said as he kissed her forehead.

"i love you too." amber replied smiling.

harvey drifted of to a peaceful sleep, starting to get used to having his girl right beside him at all times.

꧁༄꧂

a/n: im sorry this was short and it sucked:( also for updating so late:( anyways i still hope u guys like this:( i feel like this book sucks already😂💀 dont forget to vote and comment as well:) thank youu!!