𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲//𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

꧁༄꧂

H A R V E Y

HARVEY'S LIFE really wasn't at the best state right now. it's shit. and the boy has been really down recently because of this stupid thing called love. well it's bullshit.

anyways, everyone was out buying food and he decided to stay at home because he was really not in the mood to go out of the house. so to kill some time the young boy decided to check on some edits and posts that he and his brother were tagged in.

the first thing he noticed was this meme, and the boy found it relatable and funny. he found myself chuckling at the meme too and decided to like it. this girl deserved it anyways. he thought. harvey still continued to like some posts since he knew the fans will be happy. and seeing their fans happy makes him really happy.

he was still so bummed out and decided to make himself something to eat when he heard a ding from his phone and a notification popping up saying '@_mandh_mills_ wants to send you a message'

harvey felt like interacting with the fans as well so he ended up accepting the message request and replied to her.

the two ended up talking for quite some time and this girl, which goes by the name of amber, is someone different. as cliché as this will sound, harvey felt as if he wasn't THE harvey mills when he was talking to her. he felt like a normal boy. and he can say that the conversation they just had, well its only the beginning.

the conversation had to end because max and the whole family came back from their grocery shopping and harvey was called to help sara unpack the food.

once the boy was done he didn't hesitate to quickly go up and run to see max in his room. "maxxxx" harvey said as he walked in. "what harvey!?" his twin brother asked annoyed since he was busy fixing his closet.

"so i kinda had one of the best conversation with a fan just a few minutes ago. she was actually really fun to talk to and i felt so normal with her? i dont know how to explain it but she's a really nice girl." harvey said smiling from ear to ear causing max to smirk at his brother. "andddddd???" he still said smirking but adding some emphasis by wiggling his eyebrows like a stupid child he is.

"what?" harvey asked chuckling. "so you like her?" max asked smiling. "well not really we just started talking, it would be weird if i liked her already." harvey said clearly making a point and his brother understanding it. "hmm i guess so, but i bet you, you're going to fall for her soon harvey. anyways message me her accounts so i could follow back your future girl." max said teasing his twin as he pushed him towards the door and harvey just giving him a chuckle.

we'll see max. we'll see. harvey thought.

꧁༄꧂

A M B E R

AMBER COULDN'T believe it. first the like, now her idols replied to her message? holy shit. she started jumping up and down like a total fangirl but found her chill right away. amber found herself talking to THE harvey mills himself but since she passed the "obsessive" fangirl stage, she was surprisingly chill the whole time. and amber was genuinely happy talking with harvey. she felt as if she was just talking normally to one of her friends.

in a matter of a few minutes so many accounts started to follow amber's fanpage because they saw that the boy's joint account followed it and so did harvey's individual account.

honestly, the teen was still in pure and utter shock since after all these years, she was able to make her 13 year old self very proud. not very long after the conversation she had with harvey, she received notifications saying max followed her back, accepted her requests and messaged her.

what the fuck. this is crazy. i don't even know what i did to deserve this. holy shit. she thought.