𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲

꧁༄꧂

IT HAS been a little over two weeks since harvey last hugged his girl. they were constantly texting and facetiming to make up for the times that they missed not being in each other's arms.

and what harvey didnt bother telling amber was that he was planning on surprising her today. he wanted max to tag along but his brother decided to let his twin be and enjoy the quality time he will have with amber.

harvey got a little help from amber's older cousin tasha for this. he was currently with her at her home, just about to leave to surprise amber.

"okay so let's review the plan. i will knock on their door and once it opens, you immediately hide behind the door. DONT let yourself be seen." tasha reminded the boy.

"yes ma'am. and i wait for your signal before i show myself. right got it." he chuckled.

they were already starting to drive away from tasha's drive way when a wave of nervousness suddenly hits harvey. "im nervous." he said, not knowing why he is opening up to his girlfriend's cousin. though he didn't mind, since he knew he could trust tasha about it.

"why though? she's literally your girlfriend harvey." she replied chuckling. "i know its crazy! but it's amber we're talking about here. she's not just some girl. she has this effect on me tash. like fuck— i dont know how to explain it. she just makes me happy." he said as he fiddled with his seatbelt.

"aww you little baby being head over heels for my lil cousin. thats so cute! you must love her a lot." she was smiling at the young boy beside her. and harvey could feel the genuine kindness tasha radiated.

"i do. i love your cousin a lot." he smiled.

"well treat her right okay? i trust you to be the best boyfriend she ever had. actually if i'm being honest with you, i think you already are. considering that you're her first boyfriend." tasha said smiling once again.

"really??? i'm her first?? oh damn. and yes ma'am i most definitely will." harvey knew he doesnt have plans of letting amber go. even with the short span of time, harvey has found himself getting attached to the girl, and he admittedly can not imagine life without amber.

about half an hour has passed and they were already in front of the girl's drive way. "we're here, you ready lover boy?" tasha asked as she turned her engine off and removed her seatbelt. "hell yes!" harvey exclaimed, excitement clearly shown in his voice.

they went down from the car and they were now standing in front of the door. i cant wait to see her. he thought. tasha knocked and a voice was heard from the inside. "im coming!" harvey knew it was amber's and he could feel the adrenaline kick in.

the door soon swung open, harvey quickly hiding behind it. "tasha oh my god what are you doing here!?" he could hear the girl freak out. "actually im not here to hang out, im just here to drop some mail for you."

and with that harvey jumped out from behind the door saying

"hi babe missed me?"