𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲// 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

a/n: if im being honest idk what to write for a 'fun' or 'cute chapter' cuz ya kno, i suck at writing BUT hey, here u go with this very boring chapter that i hope u guys like:< anyways carry on:>
————

꧁༄꧂

HARVEY

HIS ARM was around amber's shoulder as they were cuddled close together in amber's room watching rick and morty. harvey had just addressed to the internet about the whole 'hating on amber' situation and he was furious. he felt bad for letting a girl as pure and lovely as amber experience those shit.

"baby are you okay?" harvey asked the girl as he stroked her hair gently. "im sorry you had to receive hate and experience shit." he kissed the top of her head causing the girl to smile.

"hey hey baby. look at me. it's okay, dont worry about me. i dont give a shit about what those comments say." amber made him face her as she plastered a half smile. "i just don't like people saying shit about you..." harvey trailed off. he felt really bad that this is what amber gets for dating a famous guy.

"and i don't want to lose you."

"you never will harvey. i don't plan on leaving you, never in a million years." she replied smiling as she placed a quick peck in the boy's cheek. "hmm good. because if you do i would fucking die of sadness." he replied chuckling. "hey hey pretty boy. you kiss sara with that mouth? i think yes. so no cussing." she playfully said. harvey laughed at her silliness, but it was these things that made him fall for her even more.

"hey wanna go to the park? i think it's already the time for daisy's daily walk." amber asked him to change the topic as she paused the show they were watching. "you know im always down for walks with my two favorite girls." harvey said as he ruffled her hair. "dont tell tilly i said that." he added jokingly.

harvey insisted that it was his turn to hold daisy's leash, since for the past 3 days that he was here, it was amber walking daisy. "hey girl come here!" amber motioned for the dog and daisy soon came running to her arms, amber attaching the leash and giving her to harvey when done. "let's go?" harvey asked as he grabbed amber's hands and her nodding in reply.

they have already started walking when amber said something. "i just realized daisy has grown so much ever since we first started talking." amber said reminiscing about those days. causing harvey to feel nostalgia about their first conversation.

"hey ambs, can i ask you a question?" harvey had so many questions for amber and he didn't know which one to ask first. "you did already dumbass." she replied jokingly. "but anyways whats up?"

"i know you used to be a fan but how did you know that you're starting to have legitimate feelings for me?" he could feel a slight embarrassment in his question and didn't bother to look at the girl. it took a while for amber to reply, making harvey feel as if he said the wrong thing.

"well remember when we called for the first time? and i was going through some family shit? well i was never really that type of person to open up to someone easily..." amber started and harvey clearly listening.

"i just got this feeling that i could trust you. i mean the only person i get to open up to was to my best friend sophia and tasha even. but sophia's been busy right now hence us talking very rarely, and tasha as well. but yeah. i felt like i could trust you. and i felt safe when i talk with you. like all my worries and problems go away." amber was now looking away from harvey but him quickly squeezing her hand. "aww baby. thank you for trusting me. and of course im always here for you." he replied smiling.

꧁༄꧂

AMBER

"HOW ABOUT you? how did you realize that you're falling in love with your fan?" she felt that she needed to ask him that. she didn't know why, but she wanted to know his side. after all, many girls would kill to be in her position right now.

"well actually same when you realized yours. when we were calling. actually no— ever since we started to get closer. i felt that talking to you was like i was just a normal boy, and you were just so genuine. like i can't even describe how amazing you are. plus max actually knew i'd fall for you soon." harvey chuckled

"what how??" she ended up chuckling with him. "well because after we chatted for the first time, i told him about you. and he teased me saying that he knows i will fall for you— which by the way was true and i dont regret it." he smiled at her proudly causing amber to feel soft for the boy standing beside her. "OH SO THATS WHY MAX MESSAGED ME! i thought it was weird how he messaged me. and yeah i think he might have mentioned you about talking to me." she smirked at the boy that was now laughing. "good ol days." harvey said as he shook his head. "you were such a flirt mills." amber laughed.

they have been walking for a good 10 mins and had decided to finally rest at the park. harvey and amber decided to sit down at the swings and tied daisy up to the pole near amber. little kids were seen laughing, playing and running around the park, their mother's running after them or telling them to be careful. amber couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"you know i always felt you'd be a good mother." amber suddenly choked on thin air not expecting harvey to say something like that. "w-what? how s-so?" she asked stuttering and all flustered. "aww is my baby shy now?" harvey joked. "but i always felt you'd be a good one. in fact great. because if you can take care of daisy so well, how much more take care of your own kids right?" harvey was smiling as he looked at her. she didn't exactly know what he was trying to say but she felt butterflies start to erupt once again.

"thank you, i bet you will be a great father as well." she could see the boy smirk from her peripheral view. "you make me blush amber gomez." harvey took her hands and placed it in his, rubbing his thumb against the back of her hand. "feeling's mutual harvey mills." she replied.

at this moment she didn't care about what anyone else has to say about her, harvey or their relationship. she was happy. truly happy to have someone like harvey.

꧁༄꧂

a/n: HELLOW BORING CHAPTER IKR:( but i will just clarify smth, so abt the whole mother and father conversation they had, it was just like about them being honest about their thoughts and opinions on each other. it doesnt mean that theyll make a family soon or smth akhskahaja idk if yall understand me BUT ig all i wanted to clarify was that, theyre not rushing their relationship, it was just more of like them being honest w each other on their feelings:> anyways yahhh i hope yall enjoyed this at some point. i suck at writing, ik. but dont forget to vote and comment:> tyy xx