𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲

꧁༄꧂

THE BOY felt jealous of his brother. he knew deep down that he was starting to catch feelings for her, and no way will it ever die down.

"max what the hell??" he screamed as he entered his brothers room. "do you like her or something?" he asked through gritted teeth. "uhh no. we're just friends. why do you like her?" max tried his best to sound as clueless as possible.

"DUH MAX I DO. I LIKE HER A LOT AND IM FUCKING SERIOUS!" harvey was still clearly angry and jealous. "GREAT! took you a while to admit it to me harvs." his brother chuckled leaving him in confusion. "wha— wait what?"

"i purposely made you jealous so you'd say how you really feel. i know you liked her but you we're afraid to admit it bro. but dont worry i have NO plans of stealing your girl." max said smirking at his brother who was now blushing of embarrassment.

"you fucktard. i hate you" harvey said as he playfully smacked his brothers head. "so when do you plan on telling her? or do you want me to do it for yo— NO! i dont plan to. i need to meet her first." max was literally smirking at his brother's words the whole time.

"when will you plan to meet her then dumbass?"

"i dont know. i never really knew i could meet her"

"well start planning idiot."

"oh you bet i will." harvey found himself smiling just thinking about finally getting to hug her.