𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲// 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

꧁༄꧂

HARVEY

IT WAS now harvey's last day with amber and he will have to go back home. BUT the good news is, they were able to fix the whole 'long distance relationship' vibe. since they were just an hour away from each other, they realized that it wasn't such a bad thing. so now they actually can visit each other regularly.

"baby which one's better? this one? or this one?" amber asked harvey on his opinions on the two sunglasses she had found in her closet, one brown and one dark blue. they were currently fixing amber's closet together, trying to find things to discard and be sent to charities for donation.

"uhm i dont know babe. probably the brown one." harvey chuckled as his girlfriend sighed still not being able to decided for herself. "baby im tireddddd of cleaning. can we like just cuddle?" harvey liked it when amber was clingy. other guys would find this annoying but he didn't. he loved how much a baby she could get when she's clingy.

he opened his arms wide for her to jump into them. "EEEEEK YAY!" amber squealed as harvey chuckled at her reaction. she jumped straight into his arms, him wrapping them perfectly and tightly around her and soon stroking her hair gently.

they've been cuddling for a few minutes already, harvey humming some songs as he would sneak a few kisses in amber's head most of the time. "wait wanna go live baby?" he asked her. "but we just started cuddling!!!" amber whined. "how about we still cuddle while we go live?"

"hmm sure baby."

꧁༄꧂

AMBER

HARVEY OPENED his phone and went to his account and pressed live. amber was currently cuddled in harvey's arms with her legs across his lap and her head on his shoulders.

fans were quick to join and everyone was freaking out about how the two looked together at the moment. most of them were really supportive of the two, but some were just straight up rude and insensitive.

"so guys, we decided to go live so please ask us questions, like weird or unique questions." harvey said chuckling to the camera and amber just giving them a thumbs up in agreement. she was just too clingy and has been craving for harvey's hugs.

"oooo babe, this one says, who's more clingy? you or amber?" harvey looked at amber and back at the camera. but before he could reply, the girl spoke up. "i am actually. i think i am. but to be fair, me and harvey are both clingy!!!" amber smiled at the camera.

is harvey annoying? one more question asked.
"HELL YES OH MY GOSH!" amber replied laughing causing harvey to playfully push her away and her whining to forgive her. "young lady you hurt me." harvey said as he tried not to look at her.

"but you still love me."

"yeah yeah i do love you"

"i love you too." amber kissed harvey's cheek and the entire comment section was erupting. everyone was then again freaking out. max was seen watching the live since he commented "yall make me feel so single. STOP! now pls bring amber over here."

"HAHAHA miss you too max! i'll see the rest of you guys next week i promise!" amber replied at max's comment and harvey playfully rolling his eyes on his brother's comment.

they answered a few more questions but the longer the live was, the more frequent hate comments were finally being seen. amber saw them, and not gonna lie, she felt a pain in her chest start to build up. harvey saw the comments too, and amber knew that harvey knows what she was feeling right now.

"guys i have something to say. i NEED you all to listen with full attention." harvey started and amber knew exactly where this was headed.

"so yeah me and amber are in a relationship, and yes she was a fan. and hell yes we are happy together. also we are very thankful for those who support us. BUT PLEASE, please i beg you guys, stop hating on her. if you want just hate on me. amber doesn't deserve this guys. majority of you guys dont even know her like i do. so please stop hating on her. shes an amazing person. shes so genuine. she makes me happy. and if you cant accept her and love her, then i dont think you are rightful to be called a fan." harvey said sternly.

this was the first time amber had seen harvey like this. he was so serious and straight to the point. she admired his honesty and loved how he cared for her. she knew that he was too good for her.

she didnt know how she deserved him.

after harvey said this, hate comments started to die down a little. they both knew they couldn't stop them completely, but they were glad it was lessened.