Four

I need to find a way, i need to defend my family. I dont want to be separate from them.

"Ahyoung! Pay attention please!" The teacher said when she noticed me didn't pay attention to her at all. "Im sorry" i apologised and looked at the front, but my mind was lost and dont understand any single what's was written on the board.

When the class has dismissed, i landed my head onto the desk and closed my eyes. I didn't get much sleep last night because i couldn't.

"Are u okay? You seems.. " Sunghi spoke. "Im just sleepy, that's all" I grinned with both eyes closed. "Wake me up if the teacher is here"

•••

Again, during lunch break i didn't get to bring anything. I forgot to packed my lunch and yes, i was saving my money in case of any emergency happens.

"Ahyoung, u dont want to go downstairs?" Sunghi asked. "No, im fine" i shook my head and just kept my position like that. After everyone's gone outside, i lifted my head and rested my back, looking at the window.

"Sometimes i wonder, why is this happening to us?"

It's been a week, and nothing happened. Haven't heard anything from dad and mom worked hard as usual, night and day, lacked of sleep.

That night, i went home and saw my sister prepared her bag.

"Where are u going?" i asked. "I told you right that im going to stay overnight at my friend's place?" She looked at me weirdly.

"Oh yes.. what's her name again.. "

"Mai, she's a mix of chinese and korean" Daeun said while put another things inside the bag.

"Do u want me to send you?"

"No it's okay, her brother will pick me"

Just like she said, a car was waiting from outside and she quickly kissed my mom and me before she bid her goodbye and followed her friend then drove off right away.

I forgot to ask her where's her friend's place and called her straight away.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Oh hey, i forgot to ask you where is she staying. Can u send me an address or something in case of emergency"

"Okay unnie. I will send it to you, please dont call me again, im going to watch a night movie now"

Daeun ended the call and let me hanged. I was scared if anything bad will happens to her but i just shrugged it off and reminded myself. "She is a grown up girl"

~

Mom just reached home two hours ago and she walked pass me with a hot chocolate mug in her hand. She wanted to grab a pack of cookies to be eaten with but shockingly, the mug suddenly fell from her hand and broke once it hit the ground.

She was shocked and i became uneasy as i quickly looked up to the clock hanged by the wall. It shows 11 p.m sharp.

I gulped and looked around, can't stay still because worried of it.

"Ouch!" Mom winced in pain because she accidentally cut her finger with the shattered pieces of mug.

"Mom let me do it" I said and grabbed a wet towel and a broom from the kitchen. While i was cleaning it up, mom treated her small cut but my eyes won't leave my phone.

I wanted to call her but i was afraid that she might be angry as she told me she will watch a night movie with her friends at her friend's place.

Once i finished, i can't think of anything and just went to call her.

'Beep'

It was beeping but after a long beep, the call ended. She didn't answer her phone, makes me worried. She didn't even share the location or give me the address.

"Is she okay?" My both hands were freezing, afraid of anything bad might happens to her.

The next day, i went to school as usual and rushed to her class during lunch. But once i asked about her, they just replied me with negative replies.

"She is absent today"

I started to sweat real hard, i called her multiple times but she didn't pick me up. I was so nervous, so afraid.

I wanted to go home early but the teachers didn't let me. They dont want to be responsible if anything happens to me so for the safe step, they won't let anyone to go out from the school before the right time unless someone come and bring them out.

I canct stay focus in the class, i dont want to call mom because she's at work and this will make her more worried.

Once the school ended, i rushed outside and tried to find her at home, but no signs of her. I kept on looking around the area, i wandered around like crazy in the school uniform.

My mind messed up, i tried to call her and everything but she just won't pick up.

Once i turned around, i bumped into someone that stood behind me just a minute ago. "Whoa" he spoke up.

"Ahyoung, are u okay?"

"Namjoon" I gasped. I looked down and saw he held a case. "N-no im not okay. My sister went to sleep at her friend's place but until now, no signs of her. What should i do" I wanted to cry but i held it in.

"Okay, calm down. Her phone, is it still working?" He asked.

"Yes it does. I called her and it was still beeping"

"Good, come" Namjoon pulled my hand into a car and he sat on the driver seat while i sat next to him.

He opened the case and revealed a laptop, it was fit well in the case like it came with the case.

He turned it on and placed his finger onto the camera, at first i thought hebwas covering the camera but completely i was wrong. The canera changed to a fingerprint scanner and scanned his fingerprint then the laptop turned on fully.

He opened another folder and another, checking as finally everything was blue and black, with alphabets busy on the screen. "Give me your phone"

"Are u a tracker or something??" I asked weirdly.

"No im not" He shook his head. "Just give me"

I handed him my phone and he plugged it in onto another device then plugged the device into the laptop, started searching the location.

"You are hacking my phone?"

"More to hacking your phone, to her phone by using your call history with her" He focused on the screen.

My eyes widened when realised who was he actually.

'Location found'