Seventeen

"Thank you" i thanked him when we were about to get to my home. "Save it for later. Just rest" Namjoon sighed in worriness and stopped the car when we arrived.

"Can u walk?"

"Im not anemia" I chuckled and got off from the car. "Seriously, thank you" i brushed my nape while looking at him with a shy smile.

"By the way, who is that guy?"

"Jinyoung?"

"Yeah, that guy" Namjoon nodded. "Ah.. he's a new student. Why?"

"Oh really?" I just nodded. "Just asking. Are u sure u dont want to go to the clinic?"

I laughed and shook my head. "It's okay, just rest and im sure i will be fine"

He smiled while looking at me, makes me melted. I blinked several times when Daeun cleared hear throat. "O-oh, okay, er.. thank you again. Drive safe. Bye!" I bid my goodbye and quickly walked inside. But before i stepped into the house, i looked behind to Namjoon and waved at him while he drove away.

"I told you" Daeun interrupted. "And what's that"

"You lllliiike him"

"Dont make your tongue like that dummy" I laughed and hit her shoulder slightly as we both stepped in and removed our shoes.

"Mom?" Daeun called out and mom appeared from the living room. "For god sake, what happened? why are u guys coming home so late?"

"Actually.. i forgot to inform that unnie is sick. I found her in the infirmary"

"Sick? What-" She walked toward me and placed a hand onto my forehead. "No Mom. Just headache" i chuckled. "No you are not. Your forehead is hot"
"Maybe the weather"
"Maybe caused by Namjoon oppa"

We answered in unison and looked at each other. "Shut up" i used my elbow and looked at my mom. "I will eat the medicine and sleep. Tomorrow will be better"

"Dont forget to call your part time workplace"

"Yeah, will do so" i nodded and walked straight away to my room, took a bath and ate the dinner.

That night, i just went to sleep right after dinner because i need to get the rest so tomorrow will be much better for me.

The moment i wanted to close my eyes, suddenly Namjoon's face appeared on my mind.

"What the fck"

(NAMJOON'S POV)

I looked at the outside of the window while playing with my phone as a chuckle came out

"She's cute"

•••

(AHYOUNG'S POV)

It's been three days since that and today is the day that both Namjoon and I will take few amounts from Dad's account. Hacking it and take back everything, give it to mom.

We were in process of hacking it that evening and a smile appeared on my face. After two hours, finally the amount was being transferred into mom's account.

"Thank you so much!" I can't stop smiling so wide. "But this is just like a quarter because the amount is too big"

"It's okay, as long as it's still be transferred. Oh my god i can't believe this" I was too happy. Namjoon smiled to see me so happy and asked

"Im not doing it for free" Namjoon spoke up. "How much do i need to pay you?" i asked.

"Not by money" He shook his head and pointed to his cheek. "Seriously?" i asked. He was still pointing "Are u sure??"

"Wait, seriously?"

"Am i too low standard and not deserve your kiss?"

"Whoa" i laughed. "No it's just, are u really sure?"

He nodded. I came closer and kissed his cheek and covered my mouth "oh my god i did it" My eyes were big.

"You are so cute" he laughed "Oh i need to tell you this. You need to know that--"

"Hold on" i stood up and stopped him because i heard car engine from the outside. "Who the hell is that" My jaw dropped when i saw someone was still waiting at the outside, calling out for Daeun.

Quickly, i ran to Daeun downstairs and locked the door as i called out for the police.

"Dont make any sound" I said, looking through the door hole and saw them.

"Open the fcking door!! You tried to report it to the police again didn't you?!"

I looked at Daeun and she mouthed "I need to, they followed me once" with a worried face.

"Open it!"