Eighteen

Namjoon pulled me away from the door and peeked through the hole before he took out something from his pocket.

My eyes widened and looked at it in misbelief, he has a gun!

"Namj--"

"Shh!" Namjoon shushed me and told me to stay back. Suddenly we heard the sirens as they quickly ran away, leaving the house. Namjoon kept his gun back into his pocket and checked the outside before he opened the door.

Two polices came approached us at the door "Thank you Sir" Namjoon spoke with the police. "My workmate saw about three person were here, wandering around your house. Do u have any idea who they are?"

I looked at Daeun, but she doesn't want to say anything. "I dont know" Daeun muttered.

"It's okay. We will try our best to be around here more often. Does any of you injured?"

"No Sir. We would've if u didn't come at time" Namjoon smiled and they replied a chuckled before they bowed a bt, showing respect and entered the car again.

As soon as he closed the door, Daeun hid behind me. "You have a gun" i said, gulping down while looking at him in worry.

"Just in case"

"How can i trust you" I gritted my teeth. "Because as long as i hold the gun, the end will not be pointed to you or your family members" He sighed.

"Go upstairs, go to sleep. It's late" i spoke with Daeun and she nodded. "Dont break my trust" i reminded him and he nodded with a simple smile.

"Are u going home?" I asked.

"I will stay here for another half an hour, in case they come back. Then i will go back to my place"

"Thank you" i thanked him. "for this and for helping me transfering the money"

He smiled before he opened his mouth "No worries"

•••

That night after Namjoon left, i lied down on the bed and about to sleep but someone messaged me.

Quickly, i opened the message to discover it was from Jinyoung.

"How are you?"

I bit my lower lip,

"Getting better. Thank you Jinyoung"

"Glad you are. Okay rest well, goodnight"

I smiled before i replied him
"You too"

The next day, when i arrived at school, Jinyoung was the first one i met because he just got out from his car.

"In case you are sick, tell me or anyone straight away" Jinyoung mocked me with a laughter. "I will do so"

"Anyway, who's that guy from yesterday. Im sure he's not your brother"

"You can say.. he is a friend of mine" i grinned. "A close one?"

"Yeah" i nodded. "Are u sure there is no more than a friend?"

I stopped walking and looked at him "Why?"

"Just asking" He winked before he continued walking, leaving me behind as he chuckled.

"Jinyoung your characteristic is changing from time to time!" I groaned and catched up to him.

•••

That night, while i was watching the tv, i realised something, the amount has decreased. Something was wrong, it was less than before, what happened??

I called Namjoon and he picked up

"What's going on, why the money is decreasing??"

"About that.. i forgot to tell you. Actually as a hacker, i set up the system. Everytime i do the job, some of the money will he transferred to me and-"

"Are u saying that u are stealing my mom's money?!"

"Listen. I am not. I will give it to you but i need few days to do so because the system was fixed"

"I swear if u lie... ugh!" I ended the call and looked down in frustration. "Can i believe him?? What if he lies?? Oh my god"