Thirteen

Three days has passed and it's the day to break into dad's office!

My phone's alarm rang, waking me up. My two eyes shot open as i looked around and sat down then yawned so hard.

"Okay, you can do this Ahyoung" I told myself and went to the bathroom quickly as i took a shower. Once i stepped out, i wore a light blue button shirt with a black slack pants and called Namjoon.

"Are u up?" I asked when he answered my call.
"Sort of. It's Saturday though" He spoke in his sleepy tone.
"Hey namjoon, dont be like this. Hurry up, i just have u for this mission"

I heard him chuckled.

"15 minutes"

•••

After i cooked the breakfast, i sat down and began eat them whime waiting for Namjoon. Mom suddenly walked downstairs and shocked to see me in the clothes. "Are u going somewhere?" She asked.

"A-ah yes. I forgot to tell you, i want to go out with a friend"

"Which friend" Daeun followed behind Mom while rubbing her eyes. "Y-you know, a friend of mine" I sighed.

"That Namjoon? Are u sure he's a friend?"

"Daeun, whatever you want to start, just dont. He is just--"

My phone rang out of blue, showing Namjoon's contact on the screen.

"Nice" I smiled wide and answered his call. "Will come out soon" I said and ended the call then went to wash my plate and glass.

"Take care dear" Mom reminded. "Will do!" I bid my goodbye and wore my sandals then ran to the outside to see Namjoon's car was there already.

The moment i got in, i smell something.

"Pancakes?" i looked at him.

"Well yes honey bunny, i went to Mcd to grab some pancakes since i haven't breakfast"

I giggled "Sorry" i felt so guilty. "It's okay, at least i can see you" He spoke while turning his head to the window to reverse the car

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nothing. Are u sure he will be there at his office eventhough it's Saturday?"

"100 percents" I used my two fingers to make a round and smiled cheerfully at him.

While on the road, i saw him was having a difficult to eat, i felt guilty yet awkward and afraid to ask him.

"Do u need any help?" I asked. "How?" He asked. "I dont know, feed you or something" I shrugged. He laughed. "No it's okay, i will just eat when we arrive there. Please keep it back for me"

I held the plastic tray and put it back into the transparent case carefully then inserted into the paper bag.

After 10 minutes, we arrived the building and got off from the car. "So i will be up there, observing. When i say it's okay, go into the office right away"

"Okay"

•••

I sat down on the bench seat while drinking a cup of coffee to not make it so obvious. Sometimes, i will look up on the building to see Namjoon if he's doing alright.

Waiting for almost 10 minutes, Namjoon finally spoke up.

Thanks to the connector to speak with him, that he gave me. He has another connector, which make our works more easier. Hell yeah.

"Hide, he will be out in 4,3,2,1" I looked at the main door of the building and saw Dad walked out from there and rode his car as he drove off.

"Nice" i said to myself, and yes to Namjoon. Quickly, i walked into the building. In rush, i entered the elevator that already opened and pressed the right floor of my dad's office.

"Does anyone sees you? the guards?" Namjoon asked.

"No, it's safe" i sighed in relief. "Dont worry, you can do this"

"Thank you, i really need that since this is my first time" I raised my eyebrows and smiled derply while looking at the screen. When i reached the floor, the door opened and i went straight away to dad's office.

"That's it!" I can't help but smile when i saw his name on the door room. But unfortunately, when i was about to get inside, the door was locked with a security lock.

"It's lock!" I told Namjoon, raising my tone a bit but it's more to whispering. "Try this, 140052"

The colour changed to red when i put in a wrong passwords. "Namjoon, it's the wrong one!"

"Wait, try this one. 789200"

Instantly, i pressed in the codes and the colour changed to green, let the door unlocked and i got inside right away.

"Phew" i sighed and wiped the sweat from my forehead. "How can u be a hacker? isn't this challenging?"

"Challenging is like math, math is my favourite subject"

"Okay cut it out. You remind me of my math homeworks"

I sat on the chair and turned on his computer. When i looked on my left and at the rooftop of the next building, i saw Namjoon there.

"140025, it's the passwords"

"O-Oh right, i forgot. You caught my attention boy"

"I always caught everyone's attention. Dont blame me"

I scoffed and looked at the folders properly and carefully, then entered the folder that i mentioned before. As i said, it's the right folder because as soon as i entered the passwords, everything was in there.

"Namjoon, copy this, his passwords is--"

"What is it?"

"Sorry, it's 080899"

"Okay i got it. Get out from there now, i saw your dad's car coming over"

I nodded eventhough he couldn't see me and i turned it off, set it like no one touches it then about to get out but i stopped when someone knocked the door.

"Is there anyone in there?"

I bet it's his personal assistant. I gritted my teeth and looked around, if there's anything that i could do.

What should I do?

Heol sheet!