Twenty-four

Both of them were sitting together, watching the tv and chatting while i went to make some hot chocolate for us.

Suddenly, the door which Namjoon supposed to be in that room was be opened. A hand gestured me to come in, as i secretly went inside and met up with Namjoon.

"What is it?" I asked weirdly. "Here, pour this into his cup and stir it properly" He gave me a small plastic.

"Let me guess, to let him sleep? For what"

"how did u know??"

"i used to see this in movies. Okay what do u intend to do next?" I asked. "Kidnap him? For what dude, it's not like we are going to gain money from him"

"We won't gain money from him but safety"

My jaw dropped as soon as i realised it and nodded slowly. "i understand" I spoke under my breath.

•••

As i stir the drink along with the powder in the cup, i breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm myself because it's the first time for me.

Once i've done, i walked to them and placed down the cups but i wasn't that stupid to let the cups be mixed up which i just put down the exact cup for dad and stopped halfway when i was about to put down the second cup.

"oh i forgot about the desserts" i sighed and went back to the kitchen, peeking them from afar.

"please" Jinyoung said, gesturing dad to drink it. "Is it okay for me to drink it first?" Dad asked.

I wonder if he kenw about it already.. Hope not.

"of course, u are the guest" Jinyoung smiled, acted like nothing. Actually, it's the thing. Jinyoung didn't know i put something in the drink, thankfully he didn't take the cup.

Not too long after he gulped the drink down his throat, i came over and serve the desserts and our cups. It makes me worried

It's not working?

We were talking about few things, makes me even worried because there's no effects on him. Until the moment he stopped talking and looked down, spacing out.

"Are u okay?" I asked.

"Did u.. Possibly put something inside?" Dad asked.

Out of sudden, someone apoeared behind the couch and raised his hand "You should've seen that coming" Namjoon said and hit the back of dad's neck before he fainted.

"as expected, u put something inside" Jinyoung sighed and stood up "hurry up, place hin inside and tie him. So what's the plan?"

We both looked at Namjoon for an answer or more. "He will be our hostage, threat him to make sure nobody will hurt us or we will hurt him"

"That's ridiculous, for how long?" Jinyoung asked. "Expect to be few days only"

As i sat down there, his phone suddenly rang, caught our attentions.

It's a message from his guard

'It's been hours. How's the condition'

I breathed in and replied

'as planned. But tonight i will be stay here, go home for now"

I pressed the send button and it was sent to the person, my heart was racing but i still need to be tough moreover in this kind of situation.

"If there's anyone interfere, i will break them down"

My eyes widened when i suddenly heard dad's voice. He's woke up.

"how can u say that when it's u the one who started all of this? You even tried to kill Namjoon, breaks mom's heart all the time. I wonder if im next"

"who knows, useless child"