Six

"I dont care if u bring trouble to me, i have much troubles by now already" I held his arm, stopping him from going away. "You dont understand, im--"

I looked at him weirdly, what is he talking about?

He chanced his gaze and looked around, then pulled me away from the street, hiding between the shops, it was narrow and dark.

"Im a hacker, a wanted hacker. Everyone is hunting me down, you get it?"

"Yes, of course. But i dont care if anything happens to me, i just want to get mom's money back"

"Ahyoung, listen to me. This is not a small matter. If you cooperate with me, the police will found out about this, plus i dont want to be in prison"

"If you are a real hacker, you would've known what to do to make sure they won't found out"

He thought i was challenging him. "Hold on, i didn't mean to make you feel this way. I just want your help, i need you! Please"

"Dont make me repeat. I dont want to help you. Goodbye. It's nicer if you forget about me, that way nobody will know about my identity"

He left right after he said that to me, which makes me speechless for a moment and a bit sad.

"I will ask him to do it, no matter what"

The moment i got home, i saw someone stood by the wall next to the gate. My eyes became narrowed and looked at the person properly, to discovered the person was a guy.

My footsteps caught hid attention which he quickly looked at me. "What are u doing in front of the house" I asked.

He was stuttered and ran away immediately, leaving me behind.

Anger filled in me, makes me curious of who was that guy and who he wants.

I gestured to open the door, but it was be opened by someone and Daeun appeared.

She was shocked to see me.

"Where are u going" I asked, staring at her. "N-no where. Just want to get some fresh air"

"Fresh air? Dont lie to me or u will be a dead and fresh meat"

She gasped loud and checked the surrounding. "He's gone. Who was that, tell me!"

"None of your bussiness" She gritted her teeth and walked into the house, followed by me. "Right, none of my bussiness, my sister is a drug addict and it's not still my bussiness?!"

I threw my bag onto the couch and looked at her with both brows abridged. "Once again you hang out with those maniacs, i won't hesitate to report to the polices about them"

"Dont you dare-!" She pointed at me, right before my eyes.

My hand raised and this time it was fast and without any hesitation i slapped her right in the face. "Behave Choi Daeun or you will be in trouble!" i yelled. She stood there in shocked, her lips were mumbling unknown words because scared of me.

"Thank god mom is working or i dont even know what will happen to you and mom"

•••

That night, i lied down in the living room while watching the tv. I dont want anything happen to Daeun anymore so i decided to just be aware of her actions.

I even slept in the living room, fraid that she might go outside late at night. A girl like her should be aware because we dont even know what she will do during time like this.

I've never seen Daeun this way, she said the cause was because of dad and this family problem. Oh god, please, i wish that i will stay strong and face all of the problems until i found the solutions.