Thirty

When i opened my eyes, i realised i was on the comfy bed under the blanket.

I walked out from there and to see all of them were in the dining room, at the table. Mom was still standing there making the breakfast.

"It feels different, i wonder why" I shrugged and brushed my nape.

"Maybe because of last night" Namjoon suddenly spoke up. Right away i remembered about what happened last night, makes me blushed.

"w-what are u talking about" I cleared my throat. "That's right sister. Namjoon oppa told us that last night he saw no one outside of our house. It seems like dad has stopped from disturbing us" Daeun smiled wide.

"Anyways.. What happened to your other friend? Jinyoung if im not mistaken his name" Daeun asked.

"He lied to us" A heavy sighed escaped my lips. "But isn't weird, he helped you so much but suddenly he became like this. I wonder.." She started to think about it.

"Ahyoung, go wash your face and eat with us" Mom smiled and i nodded before walked back to my room.

When i was out, namjoon was there standing by the wall like waiting for someone.

"Hello there" I cleared my throat. "Dont hello me, it feels too formal" He laughed. "You are so funny" I groaned, mocking him and about to go inside the bathroom but i stopped move when he spoke up
"You are the funny one, why did u blush when we were talking about last night?"

I looked away and smiled nervously, as i was sweating "Y-you know it's hot when u just woke up" I lied.

"Seriously, usually i will feel cold instead of hot. But maybe different person different way hm" He nodded.

"Or is it because of what 'really' happened last night?"

"I know maybe you will say it's just a kiss but not for me" I sighed and placed a hand onto my forehead. "It feels like im precious" I smiled simply while looking down

Suddenly he came closer and pecked me on the forehead "Sure you are"

He smiled and walked away, out from the room with a slight laugh. I placed a hand on the place he pecked and i can feel my face heated up due to embarassment.

"That guy!"

•••

"Eh? Your face is red sweetie. Are u sick or anything?" Mom asked.

Daeun looked at me and back to Namjoon. She must he realised i was eyeing Namjoon for a moment as she said "She is love'sick'" Daeun smiled a bit and bit her food.

We waited for a moment to see any sign of dad or his guards but nothing.

It's been two days but no sign of them, out of sudden that one evening, someone knocked the door, she was Dad's new wife.

"What are u doing here?" Mom asked. She was unarmed and nobody was there, that's what we thought but out of sudden two men approached her as they entered and one of them held me tight.

"Let me go!!" I shouted, looking at the guy. Namjoon beated the hell out of the guy that fought with him and about to shoot the one that was with me but he couldn't because afraid that the guy might hurt me

I decided to step on his foot to break free but as soon as i did, the guy wanted to hit me. My eyes closed tight as i was automatically did it because i thought that i will receive a hard slap but someone stopped him.

"I told you to not hurt her" Jinyoung said, held tight the guy's arm. "Go watch him. Namjoon, better lower down your gun or someone else will be hurt" Jinyoung reminded Namjoon and looked at him.

"Where do u want to bring her" Namjoon asked Jinyoung.

"Ah.. Nowhere. Just to her dad's house as she will be a part of the family starting from now. You signed it, remember?" Jinyoung asked me.

I was shocked to hear it and became afraid. yes i did, because i was be forced to.

"Dont come over if u want them to be safe"

"You bastard!!"

"But seriously, dont come if she's mine"

Jinyoung whispered the word 'if' which i didn't know why.

"No you won't--"

In a blink of an eye, Jinyoung lifted my face by holding my chin kissed me on the spot as his eyes were eyeing Namjoon.

I turned to the other way to break the kiss as both my hands were be held by his hand.

Namjoon yelled, he was so angry, same with me. He moved forward but be stopped by the guy.

"Goodbye" Jinyoung smirked to Namjoon and brought me away, pushed me into the car and drove off.

In the car, i was be told to be silent if i dont want any bad things happen. I just can't be quiet the whole time, i dont want to speak up anything anymore. It's tiring because he won't listen.

In sudden i heard a big sigh came from him as he stared to the outside of the window.