Twenty-one

We got closer each days and Namjoon and I got a bit of.. avoiding each others. Until this moment, he haven't transfer back the money, which makes me angry plus disappointed in myself for trusting him.

One day, Jinyoung came to see me in the class when i was about to going home. "Oh!" I said when i bumped into him. He just laughed

"I thought u went home already?" I asked. "Uh, no. I turned back to school to accompany u home'

"That's nice of you, thank you so much" I smiled warmly to him as he walked me back home. On our way, he spoke up "I need to tell u something" he spoke, looking at me in guilt.

"What is it?"

"Im- no-nothing" He smiled simply and stopped when we've reached my house. "Thank you again, and about what u want to say just now, just tell me about it. I will try to listen and give you advices if there's any problem"

"No, u can't for this one" he shook his head muttering jnder his breath. I was feeling weird to see him acted that way but i just shrugged off when he bid his goodbye and walked away right then.

Namjoon never showed up since then, it's rare. I can't even call him, his phone was be turned off.

"Know what, i dont care" i groaned and put down my phone onto my bed as i straight away to the makeup desk, and combed my hair.

Daeun opened the door, revealing herself by the door. "Did u know about it?" She asked with a sad face. "One of us is going to be separated from mom.."

"W-where did u hear it?" I asked in shock. "I saw the letter"

"I dont know what to do anymore actually. I tried my best to not be stressed out but--" i lip my lower lip. "But..?"

"There are so much things happen right now. About Namjoon, dad and everything'

"Wait, what did Namjoon do?"

"It's complicated" i sighed. "Well, told me the points"

I gulped and started explaining.

"Nothing until now?" She asked.

I shook my head "It's difficult to handle everything at the same time"

"Try call him"

"I tried, still nothing"

"How long has it been?"

"I dont know, four days? Maybe he changed his sim or anything"

"Still, we can't jump into conclusion too soon" Daeun sighed.

•••

As usual, i got ready for school and when i was about to step out from the house, i saw something on the stairs. My eyes widened as i crouched down and examined the red liquid. As i touched it with my finger, i wanted to scream but i couldn't, i dont want to make Daeun see this.

a paper was placed next to the vase, it has blood stains on it too.

"Dont trust anyone"

Someone wrote it using a pen and it was a messy handwritting, like in rush.

My hearbeats became faster, makes me nervous and afraid.

"What's wrong" Jinyoung suddenly appeared before me. I quickly hid the paper behind me "N-nothing"

"What are u doing here?" i asked.

"I need to tell u something before anyone caught me"

My eyebrows narrowed "What do u mean?"

"Your dad.."