Twenty-three

"we need to help him" i started to be scared, looking at Namjoon that way. "Wait, dont. We dont have any weapon, not even a penknife" Jinyoung groaned.

"Then how? I wont leave him just like that!"

He bit his lower lip "i have an idea"

•••

I waited there, looking at him from afar. i took a look inside at them, they were sitting, drinking beers as they put down their weapons.

I turned my head back to Jinyoung and raised my hand as i showed him my thumbs up.

Quickly, he started the engine by met up the wires and the engine's roared, caught their attentions. The car belongs to the guys.

Hurriedly, they went out from the place and only one person left behind to watch over Namjoon. Jinyoung placed a brick on the pedal and loosened the handbrake as the car went forward

That's the moment when Jinyoung ran over to me secretly while the other bad guys chased after the car. We entered and met the one person left inside, before he could raised up his gun, Jinyoung threw a medium size of rock to his head and attacked him right away when his attention was not on him.

Once he has beated up, Jinyoung and I ran to Namjoon, break him free and rode the car as Jinyoung's driver brought us away from there.

"How is he?" Jinyoung asked from the front seat. "Bleeding" I sighed. "Well yes i can see that. his condition? if he is injured badly, the hospital is our next destination" Jinyoung replied.

"No, no need to im okay. Bring me to my place, this thing just got serious" Namjoon gritted his teeth as he was holding his pain.

Minutes later, we arrived at his place and saw everything was ruined. "Dang it, let's just find the weapons and go from here"

"bruh, they found out your place. That's impressive" Jinyoung was in awe.

We started to find something to defend ourselves and went to my house. When mom opened the door, she was shocked to see us brought a big bag, full with dangerous things. Plus, namjoon was wounded.

"Mom, please dont freak out. Let us explain"

•••

She gasped after she heard everything, she never thought that dad would be dangerous just because of money. She was shocked, nervous, afraid and frightened.

"For tonight, can mom and Daeun just stay in the room? im afraid that u guys can't-- you know" I brushed my nape. "Yes i understand. Come mom" Daeun pulled mom's hand and went upstairs. I dont want anything happen to them.

We were having our dinner, thankfully mom and Daeun already ate. While we were eating, someone rang the bell. I was shocked and nervous, with two guys by my side, i went to the door and peeked through the hole

"it's him" my eyes widened when i saw dad in front of the door, wearing a fine suit.

They hid by each sides and told me to open the door, ask kindly.

I cleared my throat, opened the door in front of me. With a creek, the door opened and revealed dad.

"Dad?" I asked, as i was surprised to see him. I need to act up.

"It's been a while. Where is your mom?" He smiled.

"Mom? ah she went to Mrs Geum's house along with Daeun. Why? you want to meet her?" I asked as if i know nothing.

"Yes i wanted to. How did she go there? Her car is right outside"

"Mrs Geum picked them up because mom's car will sometimes stopped in the mid" I shrugged and sighed. "ah i see. Can i come in?"

My both eyes were calm, looking at my dangerous dad in front of me but my heart was beating fast.

"You want to come in?" I asked again, looking at Jinyoung like i was looking at my beeped phone.

"Yes, why?"

"I just dont want you to speak anything relates to the family"

"I wont" He shook his head and laughed, he just came in without my approvement and sat down on the couch. i was shocked to see both of them were gone.

"I smell guy's cologne" He said, sniffing the air.

"---"

"Oh" Jinyoung suddenly came over, standing beside me. "hold on-" Dad asked.

i need to act up, Dad doesn't know that Jinyoung told everything to me, he doesn't even know that Jinyoung won't do that work for him.

"You guys know each other?" I asked, acting like nothing.

"N-nothing" Dad laughed awkwardly. "I just came over to accompany her since no one is home. im jinyoung" He smiled and greeted dad.

"Nice to meet you, im her dad"

Instead of i am maybe u could use i was