Thirty-two

The moment i got out from the house, i ran to search for help but i can see nobody from our side. All of them were dad's people, i need to hide!

Before i could hide, someone held my hand and pulled me harshly to him. It was the enemy, looking angrily at me. He gritted his teeth and hit my back hardly wanted me to faint but i didn't as i avoided a bit and he accidentally hit my shoulder.

I fell onto the ground, wincing in pain and he rushed to me. With the small stones on the ground, i grabbed the a hand full and threw them to him, at least that can buy sometime.

With a painful shoulder, i stood up and ran away while he was in pain because so of the sand got into his eyes. His shout makes me even scared

Without any weapon to defends myself, i ran around searching for help but no chance of meeting any people except for the enemy that has been searching out for me. My legs were hurt, my ankle hurt as i fell earlier and yes, my shoulder was in hurt.

When i found it clear and no one was around me, i sat down and tilted my head a bit to my shoulder. As expected, it's not just a bruise but there's cut too since he used his weapon to hit me. That's why it was so painful

I sat down, remembered about Jinyoung.

I dont understand him, what's on his mind actually??

I bit my lower lip and looked at my fingers that has blood from my injured shoulder.

"I wonder if Jinyoung is okay..."

Out of blue, i felt my much more painful on the same shoulder

What?!

I looked down to my shoukder as it was much more bleeding, someone just shot me!

I looked up and saw a guy who shot me just now. "hell yeah! I shot at the same place" It was the same guy earlier. While bringing his gun along, he walked towards me. The bullet didn't go through my skin, only did a deep scratch, but still it cut my skin badly

"Your dad must be so proud of me" He smiled wide and lifted me up by holding my collar shirt. I screamed in pain when that makes me moved a bit, which leaded me to move my shoulder.

Blood came out, i wanted to pass out but i stayed still, stayed conscious to make sure he wont do anything else to me.

But he just hurt me even more, i couldn't take it anymore, it felt my whole body was numb because i got shot earlier.

"Let me go" I said lifelessly, tired and hurtful from the pain.

"What the fck you think you are doing?!" Someone familiar shouted and hit the guy's head with his weapon. Once again, i released from his grip and fell onto the ground, sitting there without making any voice because too exhausted.

Namjoon pointed his gun to the enemy, wanted to shoot him but i stopped him before he could.

"No dont!! i dont want you to be guilty for a murder!" I stopped him but i blanked out and passed out right away in his arms.

•••

someone is holding my tight, i can feel warmth..

When i opened my eyes i realised i was in a car and under a jacket. Slowly, i turned my head to the driver and saw Namjoon who was in rush.

"Namjoon.." I called him, caught his attention.

"hold on, i will bring you to the hospital!" Namjoon said, holding my hand tightly once again. "How did u know im here? besides, dindn't he said to not come.."

"I can see he mouthed 'if' earlier, i dont want it to be happen so i here i am. He even left a clue about your dad's new house" Namjoon explained.

"wait stop" I said, makes him confused. "Jinyoung is alone inside the house. He is fighting alone by himself" I told Namjoon.

"So you expect me to turn back around and take him along with us??" He asked.

"Wait, did you see any files with me earlier??"

"Yes at the back. What's with it?" He asked. "Oh thank goodness, it's the proofs about dad, that's what Jinyoung said. We need to turn around and take him too. Please!"

"Are u sure about this??" namjoon asked in misbelief. "You are injured!"

"But the bullet didn't go through me. Please, hurry up!" i was so worried

"Are u sure he's not playing any scene? he's not lying?"

"Im.. sure about that" I nodded and he took a deep breathe. "I dont even know why im falling in love with someone that's stubborn like you" He smiled and sighed a bit before he turned around back and made our way to the house back, to save Jinyoung