Five

Namjoon didn't say anything and just sped up to the place, somehow i felt so grateful to have him here eventhough this was just the second time we met.

He pulled over and pointed the house. "It's stated here that this is the location" Namjoon spoke.

"I-i" I was stuttered. I was so afraid for many things.

"Come, i will accompany you"

He got out from the car right after he said it. My eyes got larger and quickly followed after him "Oh my god, thank you so much"

"Not yet" He chuckled walked with me to where the house was. He knocked the door several times but no one answers, make us worried. He knocked again, but this time was a slight bang.

Someone opened and it wasn't a girl.. it was a boy.

"What" he asked, he seemed drunk! "Are there any girls inside?" Namjoon asked politely.

"Who the fck are you?" The boy asked. Namjoon realised something and pulled him by the collar. "Im asking, are there any girls not blood related with you inside?"

"Y-yes" The boy suddenly coughed and dropped something in pack shaped. But i wasn't pay attention, inwas too worried and walked in as soon as the boy step aside.

The moment i walked in, i saw a bag on the couch. It was Daeun's.

"Oh my god--"

Someone walked out from a room and groaned. "What is the fuss.." She asked and sat down on the couch, acting like she can't see me. Or maybe she didn't realised me there.

I looked carefully at her face and pointed it out "You are Daeun's friend! One time i saw you walked out from the school with her!"

She was shocked and wanted to run away. I wanted to stop her i tripped which makes me thankful once again when Namjoon stopped her.

My head titled a bit toward the room she just walked out. As i walked closer to it, i heard a familiar voice

"Hey, hurry up" she spoke weakly plus yelling a bit.

I bit my lower lip and held my tears in when i peeked in and saw Daeun was there, landing her head onto the table with white powder near her face.

"Daeun.." I spoke, looked at her in disappoint. "Who- unnie!" She bare stood up and looked at me with widened eyes.

"What have u done??"

"A-actually this is not mine-" She was about to fall but she supported herself by holding the table.

"If it's not yours, then who else! Do not lie to me Choi Daeun!" i shouted, feeling so angry to her. My hand on my head, can't think any further anymore.

"Stop yelling at me! You dont know what i've been through!"

"Really? State it" i said, walking and stood closer to her.

"Dont tell me it's about dad" I gritted my teeth. She was surprised and looked away. "So what!" She shouted. "I shouldn't have born in this family, this family is messed up!" I raised my hand, wanted to slap her but i stopped.

"Dont let me, slap you Choi Daeun"

Her mouth opened apart a bit, looking at me in surprised. I've never lay a hand on her, i've never been so mad at her before.

"Go to the car, now" I pressed my tone but wasn't look at her. "now" I raised my tone, makes her afraid and quickly grabbed her bag then walked out from there, going to Namjoon's car.

I stood there, looking at the table she was staying. I went closer, touched the powder to make sure it was a real drug eventhough i knew it was because i still can't believe that Daeun would do this.

"It is... a drug Ahyoung" Namjoon appeared behind me. "Im sorry to make you involved in this" i apologised and cleaned my fingers by clapping my hands.

"Let's go" Namjoon said and accompanied me to the outside.

All of us got into the car and we were in silence. "Unnie im.."

"Not now Daeun"

He drove us back home and we both got out from the car right away but Daeun stood there in fear.

"If you have 'anything' inside your bag, take it out now"

She shook her head, telling me there's nothing.

I went to Namjoon's door and he put down the window.

"Im sorry to give you these kind of troubles. Im so sorry, but thank you very much. If you weren't there-"

"Just assume that it's our lucks to see each other again at the right time"

I nodded and grinned.

Daeun and I walked into the house, as she was in fear. I didn't want to tell mom, because this will just make her more messed up

"Oh my god i've been calling you guys. Where have u guys been?"

"Daeun's friend involved in an accident, so we went to the nearest hospital for a while and my friend sent us home just now"

•••

I took a shower and started to think.

If he is a hacker, can he help me about the money?

Maybe he could, maybe he can.

But a hacker can do it i guess, he even hack the location!

But

"Ugh" i groaned and looked up.

"If i meet him again, i will ask him about it no matter what. He is my last option.. i think"

After i've done bathing, Daeun didn't want to go down for dinner. She must've been sad or disappointed in herself or maybe angry with me.

The next day, she told me she will just stay at home, she didn't want to go to school because of stomachache.

As i planned, i will stood there to check if Namjoon was still there, inside the cafe he usually stays or maybe around there. But nothing.

It was the second day, still nothing.
Third day
Fourth day
and at last, the fifth day

I stayed in the cafe, drinking my iced lemon tea while looking down to my phone.

Out of sudden, someone appeared in front of me.

"We met again. So you want me to help anything again?" he asked with a laugh, making a joke about our accidental meeting.

"Yes!" i smiled wide.

"Hold on, what?"

"I want to ask you, are u a real hacker?"

"Oh god" He quickly stood up and walked out from there. I paid for my tea and chased after him.

"Namjoon why are u running away from me??" i asked.

"Because i might get u in trouble"