Eight

"Let's go" He said. "Wait, where to?" I looked at him weirdly. "Where else, to my place of course" He sighed and pulled my hand to make me follow him.

We both got into the car and he started to drove off. "Do u need to tell anyone or something for coming with me?" He asked while driving. His both eyes focused to the front.

His car smells good, why didn't i discover this at first time i rode it? It's clean and neat too.

"Hey are u listening?" Namjoon asked. "Y-yes i am" I nodded several times. "My mom is at work and Daeun at school. It's okay"

It took a few minutes to out from the road and another 5 minutes to reach his place. It wasn't an apartment or even a house, it was a an RV a recreational vehicle.

My jaw dropped while looking at it. "Is this were you are staying??" i asked. "No, not here. I lived somewhere else, this is judt a hideout. In case people like you tell the cops or something" he shrugged and smiled to the side, mocking me.

"You know i won't"

He stopped the car and i got out from the car right away, be followed by him. He walked to the door of the RV and opened it using a key, then invited me in.

"sit there" He told me as i nodded and just sat there quietly while looking around. "This place is awesome, how much is this? Did u rent it? wait, i dont think you are. How much did u spend to decorate--" Out of sudden he pulled the small curtains just to cover the windows, caught my attention.

I stopped talking and looked at him, realising he was doing it without talking, which makes me sonehow a bit of scared.

"Dont you feel anything?" He asked and covered another windows. "W-what do u mean?"

"Will u do anything i tell you to?" He chuckled. "Of course as long as it's related to the case" I tried to be brave.

"I told you to sit, and you did. What if i tell you to strip?" My eyes went large right away, shocked to hear that. "What are u saying?!"

"We are in the mid of the forest. Nobody will find us here, besides, you can run as long and as far as you want but it's a low percentage that u will see the road if u dont know the exact way"

"Namjoon i swear i will--"

"You swear what? You are a girl and im a grown up man. You can learn taekwondo, karate, anything, but if u are as scared as now, you won't get to surpass me" He walked forward to me and leaned down.

I shut my eyes in fear, both hands formed into fists. "Just be grateful, it's me you met and asked help for. Next time, remind yourself no matter what, dont follow any strangers"

"You are not going to do anything to me, right?" My hands were shaking.

He touched my nose and stood up. "No i won't. Just assume that god gives you another chance to live and it's our destiny to be met" He laughed a bit and grabbed his case then sat next to me as he opened his laptop on the table in front.

•••

"So remember, get your dad's informations and tell me later" I stood outside of the csr, by his door. "I have trust issues now because u might disappeared"

"Here, take my number. Call me later" He entered his phone number and gave my phone back to me.

I bid my goodbye before he drove off, leaving me in front of the school. I stood there while playing my phone and wiated for the school ends.

The bell rang, and the students rushed out, seems just like ants from above. Daeun appeared in front of me but she didn't notice i was there.

When i walked by her side, she just realised it and stuttered. "Aren't u at home??"

"No sweetie" I smiled cheerfully and changed it to an emotionless face then walked home with her. Later that night, mom reached home and felt so tired that she slept right away in her room

I took a bath and sat down, checking the messages i received.

Suddenly, i remembered about his phone number. Without thinking, i pressed and called him.

"J-just checking won't be hurt right" i said, convincing myself and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"

I quickly covered my mouth when i heard his sweet voice talking to me. I blushed right away and ended the call.

"Wait, why the hell am i blushing?!" i asked myself.

It's our destiny to be met.

I remembered his words, makes me even blushed.

My phone rang so loud, Namjoon's id popped up on the screen.

"Heol- what should I do. Okay shut the fck up Ahyoung, you can do this"

I answered him and cleared my throat.

"yes?"

"You called me just now. Why?"

"O-oh i did? Sorry, an accident i guess"

"Or is it because you want to hear my voice? Do u want me to sing for you?"

"No it's okay" I laughed and he joined me. His voice was husky but sweet at the same time.

"It's late, go to sleep. Dont be troubled with the problem. We will do it together later"

"Okay" I smiled, thankfully he can't see me. I lied down and placed the phone onto my chest.