5

I ended up not changing, and just keeping Clinton's clothes on. When we got to the campus, I retold the boys to sick with me, because I wasn't going to go looking for them. As we were walking, some people would recognize them, and ask them quickly for autographs and a picture, but it didn't get out of hand. The closer we got to my dorm, the more self conscience I got because they were going to see all the stuff I had of them on my walls.
As we stepped foot into the building, I heard someone call out my name. I turned to see who it was, and saw it was Lance. I smiled at him, and he walked over to us.
"Hey Cel. How was the concert?"
"It was amazing! And I got to see them again after so long."
I saw him give me a confused look, but I waived it off, and then heard a cough from behind. I turned around and saw the boys awkwardly standing there, and that's when I realized they were still here.
"Oh, Lance these are," I stopped, not knowing what to say. Luckily Christian saved me.
"We're some friends of hers. I'm Christian," he said point at himself, and then he moved to Clinton, "That's Clinton, and the one of the end is Mitchel. Nice to meet you."
Lance shook hands with the three of them, and then promptly came back over to me. He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "They're Chase Atlantic right?"
I nodded my head, and I saw Clinton glaring at Lance. I turned around quickly, and started to walk away.
"Hey, Celestine, wait up! You have to show us your room." Christian yelled after me.
"Nah fam. I don't think that's a good idea."
"Why? Are there posters of half naked men on the wall?" He questioned, catching up to me.
If you count pictures of y'all shirtless, then yes.
"Uh. No. Just some other embarrassing things."
I quickly got out my phone, and texted Finley, asking if she could take down most of the stuff I had of them on the walls. Most of it was on clips, so it would be fairly easy. She quickly responded with a yes, but said we were going to have a talk.
When we got to my dorm room, I saw that most of the stuff she left up was a regular poster of Chase Atlantic, some photos of family and friends, and my calendar.
"The hell you mean embarrassing? This seems normal to me." Clinton replied.
She turned around when she heard his voice, and gasped. She turned her head towards me, glaring at me.
"Uhm. You guys, this is Finley Black. My roommate and sister basically. Finely, this is Christian, Mitchel, and shit face. I mean Clinton," I uttered, flipping off Clinton in the process.
He flipped me off to, but then smiled at Finley.
"Thanks for taking care of Celestine for us," Mitchel affirmed.
"I mean, if I didn't, who would? She's not the easiest to get along with," she said with a smile.
"Hey!" I yelled, running towards her bed, jumping up, and playfully smacking her arm.
She started to laugh, and I just sat in a pout.
"Why are y'all so mean?" I asked.
Christian made his way over to my bed, and saw all of pictures, and a poster I had of them up on the wall.
"Wow, you have a lot of pictures here. Is this your dad now?" He questioned.
I got up and walked over, and nodded when I saw it was a picture of the two of us at Christmas.
Clinton and Mitchel were inspecting other aspects of my side of the room, when they finally came and joined us.
"You have a nice collection. It's just missing something," Mitchel stated.
"Yeah. I feel that too." Clinton agreed.
"What could it be missing?" I asked, curious as too what they were thinking.
Christian spoke up, "A picture of us together."
"Well that's easy to take care of," I replied, walking over to my desk, and looking for my Polaroid. I pulled it out, and checked if there was enough film, sighing in relief when I saw there was.
"Finley, will you do the honors?"
She nodded her head. I went and sat down between Mitchel and Clinton, and felt Clinton wrapping his arms around my shoulder, while Mitchel decided to wrap his around my waist, a little tightly.
"Okay, smile you guys," Finley instructed us.
I smiled brightly, not even forcing much, because I was getting a picture with my best friends.
Once she took the picture, I felt Mitchels hand squeeze my side, and I let out a small squeak. I turned my head to look at him, and he just winked at me before getting up. He walked over to Finley, and took the picture, shaking it and then putting it on under my lamp, making sure it would heat up.
Clinton still had his arm over my shoulder, and so I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He did the same with his other arm.
I heard a click, and saw Finley wink at me, and take the other picture out.
"You guys seem like you hate each other," she stated.
"Me, hate Clinton? Never. He just doesn't get Butt hurt when I sass him." I replied.
"Yeah. She's more fun than my brother or Christian. But I would never hate her." He assured, hugging me even tighter, in the process leaning us back into my bed. Christian and Mitchel glared at us, but stayed quiet. Mitchel grabbed the first picture, and brought it over, because it seemed to have finished processing, and walked over to us to show it. It was so cute, because all of the guys were smiling as cheesy as me, and they all looked so happy.
"Thank you guys for taking this picture with me. Y'all look so cute too." I grinned, releasing Clinton and sitting up to hang the picture up in the center. I got off my bed, and walked to where the other one was processing, and saw it was done as well. It was cute too, as I had my face on his chest, and he had his head on the top of mine. Both of us had our eyes closed, making it seem we were asleep.
"Clinton, you look decent for once." I smirked , walking back to where he was sitting, and showed him the picture.
"I think I look more than decent Celestine. I look fucking adorable. You look," he paused, pondering his words, " you actually look cute. Fuck."
I lightly smacked him on the chest, but laughed.
"Hell yeah I look cute. You can't tell me nothin'."
"Do you want me to repeat what I said awhile ago? Cause I will." Mitchel grumbled.
Clinton and I both shook our heads, my face heating up at the thought. I got up to hang the picture up as well, and then I turned around, and walked to my "wardrobe", looking for what I was going to wear later.
I felt arms snake around my waist, and pull me back while spinning me around. I let out a small yelp, surprised that Mitchel was the one.
"If you're gonna take a picture with Clinton, you gotta take a picture with us too."
"Yeah, what's up with that Cel?" Christian asked.
I was put down, but Mitchel had yet to let go of me.
"I'm sorry, Finley was the one who took it out of nowhere."
Finley started to laugh, "You guys really are something. I've never seen Cel act like this."
I could feel my face start to burn up, and I quickly hid my face in my hands.
I felt Mitchel release an arm from around me, and I thought I would be able to walk away now, but instead he picked me up bridal style, and I squeaked, hurriedly wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled down at me, and I just kept looking at him, and then I heard a click. I looked over at Finley and saw she had taken another picture. I groaned. Mitchel leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Hopefully you'll do that for me soon."
I smacked him and he just smirked.
"Put me down Mitchel." I demanded.
He put me down gently, and then I turned to Christian.
"Please don't try anything like that." I pleaded.
He nodded and just walked over. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and smiled, so I did the same. However, before Finley took the picture, he pulled me into a headlock of sorts and started to rub my head. I started to laugh, and the last picture was taken.
"The three of you are all cheeky bastards." I said, glaring at Finley, Christian, and Mitchel the longest.
I grabbed my phone, and called Lance up.
"Lance, will you come get these assholes that I call friends?"
"I mean, sure. But you didn't even say hi or anything. At least be a bit more civilized."
I groaned, "Hey Lance. Can you please come get these assholes I call friends now?"
I heard him laugh, and agree. I thanked him and then hung up.
"Lance is coming to get y'all, cause you're becoming too much for me. You should like him though. He's a great guy."
"Sounds like you friend zoned him." Mitchel piped up.
"I mean, yeah. But he's fine with it." I replied, not to bothered by Mitchel's comment.
"Aw. Little Cel is growing up." Christian mocked.
I rolled my eyes and went and laid down on my bed.
"This is why Clinton is my favorite, even though he calls me short stack," I said, sending him a glare.
"I'm my favorite too, short stack."
I stuck my tongue out at Clinton's remark, and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Lance walking down my hall.
"Lance! You are my savior. Thank you!"
He was smiling, and when he walked into my room, he looked at the boys.
"You are very welcome Celestine Allen. Now, you three, come with me. Let the gal have some her time."