6

The boys had been gone for about an hour, and I was done with my shower and dressed. I decided to keep Clinton's shirt, but give back his sweatpants, because those were a bit big on me. I folded them neatly, and put on a little bit of makeup. I didn't ever really use foundation, so eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara were about as far as I went. And then some lipstick if I was feeling fancy.
I brushed out my brown locks, which were still a little wet from my shower. I turned to Finley, who was scrolling through her phone.
"Fin, I'm going to go now. Hopefully Lance isn't dead yet," I laughed, thinking of how protective the boys could get.
She laughed, and then said goodbye as I walked out.

When I got to his dorm room, I knocked on the door, and heard a 'come in'. I opened the door, and saw Mitchel had Clinton in a headlock, and Christian was videotaping it while Lance was also video taping it.
"The hell you guys..." I groaned, not believing what was in front of my eyes.
Lance stopped recording, and got up from his bed and walked over to me.
"They were bored, and I don't have a lot of video games. So this is what we've been doing for the past hour or so."
I facepalmed, feeling like a mother taking care of children, "At least you guys didn't break anything."
He smiled, nodding his head. I saw Mitchel and Clinton were both looking at us, while Christian was just groaning about how he was still recording. I giggled, thinking they looked like puppies, and Christian was the owner trying to go viral.
Christian turned and looked at me, and then smiled.
"Look who finally decided to show up. We've been waiting." Mitchel said, standing up and walking towards us and wrapping his arm over my shoulders.
"Yeah, and I'm leaving now. You guys should probably head back too, considering you leave in the wee hours of the morning."
"Don't remind us," Mitchel mumbled.
I raised my hands in mock surrender, shrugging out from underneath Mitchel's arm, and going towards where Clinton was sitting. I held out my hand, and he took it, and I "helped" him up.
"Here," I said, giving him his sweatpants back.
"Where's the shirt?" He asked, a smirk playing on his face.
"I'm keeping it cause it's comfortable. And it's not cause it's yours, so don't be thinking that." I replied, rolling my eyes.
"Mhm. That's what you keep telling yourself."
I smacked Clinton's arm, not going easy on him this time.
"Ow! That hurt." He remarked while rubbing his arm.
"Well it wasn't supposed to tickle so..." I replied sarcastically.
I heard Mitchel's phone start to ring, and saw him walk into the hall to answer it. When he came back, he had a little look of panic on his face.
"We need to go now. Jesse just called me, saying we changed flights to leave at six."
I checked my phone, and saw it was 3:20, and I gasped. Okay guys, let's get y'all home. I'll help as much as I can." I pushed Clinton out, Christian following behind.
"See you later Cel." Lance called out.
"Bye Lance!"

We got to their place, and I started to help Mitchel first, since he was the one that needed the most help.
I was folding some of his shirts and putting them in his luggage, when he threw a pair of socks at me.
"Hey!" I yelled, glaring at him from his sitting position on the bed.
"I tried getting your attention another way, but you were fucking out of it. I wanna ask you something Cel."
"Go ahead."
"Why are you so cute?"
I looked up at him, surprised by what he asked, and I could feel my face turning red. He laughed.
"Get back to folding Mitchel. You don't have a lot of time."

I decided to go to the airport to see the boys off, and meet Jesse and Pat again. I started to cry again, thinking I just got to see them again, and they were leaving already. Christian noticed, and stopped, engulfing me in a hug.
"The hell Celestine. You gotta stop crying. It's not like we're not going to be able to get in contact with you."
Mitchel and Clinton realized that we had stopped, and walked over to us quickly.
"I kn-know. I've just, I've just missed you guys so much, and I can't bear the thought you're leaving me again." I whispered , hugging Christian even tighter.
Christian let go, and wiped my tears away.
"Don't worry. We'll talk to you as much as we can."
He stepped back, and then started to walk. I felt Clinton and Mitchel wrap their arms around my shoulders. I smiled at the both of them, wondering where I got such great friends.
As we got inside, and the boys were getting closer to the security line, they stopped to give me hugs. Christian was the first one, his wasn't super long, since he had hugged me in the parking garage. Clinton was next, picking me up and hugging me as if his life depended on it. I laughed, but started to cry again. My best friends were leaving. As he set me down, he saw I was crying, and gave me a soft smile while wiping away my tears.
"Damn Cel, you're like a river. Stop crying. I know you'll miss be, but damn."
I laughed, smacking him again.
"There we go, there's the smile I love. I'll text you later Cel, make sure you're not dying without us." Clinton grinned, kissing the top of my head gently.
I could feel my face start to heat up again. And he just laughed and winked at me.
Mitchel was the last one to give me a hug. His braids tickled my face, but it was okay because he was being sweet.
"You should change my name to Daddy in your phone Celestine," He whispered in my ear.
I jabbed him in the side, "Nice try Mitchel. I'll miss you too."
I heard him wince, and give a faint yeah.
I pulled away and lightly pushed him towards his brother and Christian. I waved, and I could feel the tears spilling again. I wiped my eyes furiously and watched them get in the line. I turned around started to walk back to the parking garage, feeling tears spilling again, not wiping them away because I needed to let it out.