12

Head in hands, my breath came out in shaky waves, and my body was trembling. I never knew Mitchel had feelings for me, and now knowing about them was freaking me out. I saw footsteps out of the corner of my eye, and saw Christian walking to the table. I turned my head to look at him, and he smiled.
"Hey Cel! Why are you here all alone?"
"Christian," my voice came out in a plead, "Mitchel told just told me he had feelings for me. Did you know?"
I saw his face drop instantly, and his expression turn to anger.
"That son of a bitch." Christian murmured angrily.
"So you knew?"
Christian was clenching his jaw, and I could see he was pissed.
"Celestine, I did know. Only reason you didn't find out until now was because Clinton and I had a talk with him. We told him that no matter what happened, if you chose him or Clinton, that neither of them should express their feelings to you if they started to date you. That bastard. We fucking told him. I repeated myself a million times, because I saw the way he looked at you when you chose Clinton. Celestine, I am so sorry... I really hope you don't hate us..."
I got up a little shaky, but hugged Christian. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.
"Christian, I could never hate y'all. I'm just a shocked by the news. And right now," I could feel tears coming, and the lump in my throat was back. A tear ran down my cheek, and I wiped it away before speaking again.
"I'm just scared of losing my best friends, Christian. I don't want my relationship to be a fighting point, or something awkward. I don't know what to do Kras." I cried into his shoulder.
He rubbed my back, and then said, "Cel, you just called me Kras... you never call me Kras unless it's something bad."
More tears started to stream down my face, and I was so thankful I wore waterproof mascara. Christian was rubbing my back and hugging me tightly, trying to comfort me. I could feel a hand on my shoulder, and turned my head to see it was Clinton. He gave me a concerned look, and I immediately fell into his arms.
"Angel, what's wrong?" His voice was gentle and soft.
He moved back a little, and tilted my chin up.
"Celestine, please answer me baby."
I swallowed, but shook my head. By the reaction Christian gave, I didn't want to see Clinton's. I smiled, and wiped my tears, and cleared my throat.
"It's nothing. It hit me again that I'm leaving tomorrow, and how much I'm going to miss you."
He didn't look convinced with my answer,"You sure? It doesn't seem like it."
"Yeah. I'm sure." I gave him a soft kiss on the lips, and excused myself so I could freshen up in the bathroom. I checked my appearance, and my face was a pink, but my makeup still looked alright, so I patted a bit of cold water on my cheeks. After drying my hands off, I walked out and back to the table.
Clinton was still there, but some girl was talking to him, and she was being all flirty. My heels clicked on the floor, and Clinton turned his head hearing my face, and his face lit up in a smile. The girl he was talking to looked a little deflated.
"Hey Angel, feeling better?" He asked me when I reached him. I nodded, and kissed him gently.
"Yes. Much."
I heard a cough, and looked over to the girl, and smiled.
"Sorry I interrupted, but I'm Celestine." I smiled at the girl.
She gave me a look of surprise, probably shocked that I was being nice to her.
"Uhm...You're fine. I was just having a small conversation with him."
I nodded, "Well, I can let y'all continue if you need?"
The girl shook her head, and then excused herself before walking off.
"That was very professional of you. I figured you would maybe be rude and tell her to fuck off."
"Now why would I do that?" I asked.
He chuckled, " Because you did it all the time when we were kids. That's why."
I was going to correct him, but I realized he was right. When he realized it, he smirked, and then hugged me.
"You're too cute Cel."
I grumbled an uh huh, poking him repeatedly. He squirmed, and I giggled.
"I'm going to miss you angel. I don't know what I'm going to do with you gone." Clinton confessed, moving back, and then placing his hand on my face and rubbing my cheek with the pad of his thumb.
I stopped poking him, and placed my hand on top of his, closing my eyes, "I'm going to miss you too."
Opening up my eyes, I look up at Clinton, and saw he was staring at me.
"What? Do I have something on my face?"
He shook his head, smiling, "No."
"Then what is it?"
"Don't worry, it's nothing bad. I'm just wondering how someone so beautiful is my girlfriend."
I gave a soft "o" and then smiled sheepishly. He kissed my forehead, and then quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, swinging me side to side. I started to laugh, and i heard  an awkward cough.
"You two should get a room." Christian groaned.
Clinton slowly let me down, and then quipped back, "Maybe we will."
"Uh, no we won't. I have a flight early tomorrow morning, and I don't want to miss it."
Christian laughed at my response and walked over to the table, grabbing a few things and then leaving to find Alexa.
"My own girlfriend, cock blocking me. I can't believe it." Clinton said with an astonished face.
I smiled, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. "Come on. Let's leave. I want something to take back with me."