10

It was Wednesday morning, and I was at home, unpacking my room, and fixing it. I was going back and forth between my home, Finley's, and Clinton's.
This was the first day that I'd didn't have to go out, and that someone was coming over to my house.
My dad wanted to see Clinton, and so the dinner we were having tonight was born.
As I was getting the last things out of the final box, I heard the bell ring, and I hoped it was Clinton. I cautiously made my way down the stairs, and too the door, checking through the peephole to see who it was. My hand was opening the door as soon as I saw it was indeed Clinton.
"Clinton!" I exclaimed, while giving him a hug.
He hugged me back tightly, "Hey baby."
I pulled back a bit, and smiled.
"Come on in. Welcome to mi casa. Make yourself at home." I said, walking inside and shutting the door behind him when he entered. I could hear my music faintly from upstairs, and cringed a little when I realized all I had been listening to was Chase Atlantic.
Clinton chuckled, and I felt my face ear hot.
"I see you like our music, huh?"
"Of course I do. I love it actually. It's too great not too." I stammered, "Now come on. I wanna relax a bit before the dinner tonight."

Once I had cleared my bed, and everything had been placed where I wanted it, Clinton and I got under my covers, and just snuggled up to each other while watching Netflix. We were watching one of the horror movies, and for the most part I hated it. It wasn't that the movie wasn't interesting, I was just no good with horror, and so for the most part I kept my eyes on anything but the TV. I was currently looking at Clinton, and saw his concentration for the movie. It amazed me how good looking this man was, and that he was my boyfriend.
"Are you even watching the movie short stack?"
I groaned, and he smirked, turning to face me.
"You didn't think that the nickname was going to disappear, did you?"
"I was really hoping it was actually. But I can always call you shit face, so it's fine."
"You won't." He challenged.
"Ah, you underestimate me dear shit face."
He pouted, "That really hurt my feelings. Kiss me better."
"Hmmm...tempting. I think I'll pass though." I smirked.
He rolled his eyes, "If I stop calling you short stack, and you stop calling me shit face, will you kiss me better?"
I could see he was trying a puppy dog face with me, and while it usually didn't work, his was fucking adorable. I couldn't just say no.
"I doubt you'll stop calling me short stack, but you tried." I responded in an hushed whispered. My eyes were scanning his beautiful face, and my eyes traveled to his lips at last. As I got closer to his lips, I turned my face and kissed his cheek.
"The hell was that?"
I smirked, "It was a kiss. You never said I had to kiss your lips."
I stuck my tongue out at him, taunting him. I decided to not torture his poor soul, and so I laid a gentle kiss upon his lips.
"That's better," Clinton whispered.
His voice was something I would never get tired of.
I hugged him, and burrowed my face in the crook of his neck. I heard him chuckle, and kiss the top of my head.
"Cel," I heard Clinton remark.
"Mmm?"
"I like the picture you put of me on Instagram."
I smiled, and retracted myself from where I was burrowed, to look at him.
"I couldn't help myself. You're so damn cute."
"Cute? I'm a 24 year old man, I'm not cute."
I scoffed, " Tell yourself that, but no matter how old you are, you will always be cute to me."
He gave a low laugh, "If anyone is cute, it's you."
"Damn straight."
I detangled myself from him, and got up.
"Where you going?" He asked me.
"I'm going to go take a shower."
He sat up and moved to the edge of my bed, looking at me.
"Can I join?"
I giggled, but shook my head. "No, it's too embarrassing."
He pouted, so I walked over to him, wrapping him in my arms. He had his head on my stomach, and arms around my hips.
"How is it embarrassing?" I heard him ask.
I smiled, and let my hands play with the tendrils of hair that I could see, "Because, it just is. I don't like feeling that vulnerable."
He took his head off my stomach, and looked up at me. I stopped playing with his hair, and set my hand on his shoulder.
"I'm going to go take my shower now." I leaned down and gave him a quick peck, before moving to the bathroom that was attached to my room. I turned on the water, and then started to undress myself. When I was done, I went to grab my phone, but I left it in my room. I groaned. I would ask Clinton to get it for me, but I didn't think that would be a good idea. The other option was me wrapping myself in a towel, and while that wasn't good either, I was better than the other.
I wrapped my towel around me, making sure I was covered, and held onto it as I walked out. I saw Clinton turn and look at me, and saw his eyes widen slightly.
I stifled a laugh, and quickly grabbed my phone, hurrying back to the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it, embarrassed at what I just did.
I turned on my music, not caring that the first song was Into It. I sang along. And when I say I sang along, I mean I sang along.

I finished my shower, and quickly put on my bra and underwear, before wrapping myself in my towel once more. I walked out into my room, and saw Clinton was fast asleep on my bed. I smiled. He seemed pretty tired earlier, I could tell. I'm glad he was resting. Walking over to my closet, I got out one of my t shirts, and then went and got a pair of denim shorts from my dresser. I went and changed behind the room divider I had. When I finished, I hung my towel up to make sure it would dry, and the. Walked over to my bed where Clinton was sleeping. I took out my phone, and snapped a picture of him again. He was such a precious person. I got on my bed as carefully as I could, and took off his Psycho beanie. I decided to braid his hair, and see how long it would take before he woke up.
I ended up doing a bunch of tiny braids like Mitchel's, and was surprised that I finished all of his hair. I laughed, because some of them stood out more than others. Clinton woke up at the sound of my laughter, and I covered my mouth.
"Sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you up."
He waved my words off, and sat up. I think he realized something was wrong, because he grabbed his phone and went to the camera. He saw all the braids, and I started tot laugh again.
"You know, the look suits you. You got Mitchel beat."
He glared at me, and I couldn't help but laugh even more. He sighed, and started to take out the many braids that were in his hair. I scooted over to him and started to help him, gently undoing the braids and making sure there were no knots in his hair.
"You're so gentle babe, most people would just pull my hair out." He related.
"I'm not most people Clinton. I don't wanna hurt my baby." I refuted.
He stopped taking the braids out, and turned his head to look at me. I raised my eyebrow at him. And then he tackled me out of no where. I started laughing.
"Clinton! What're you doing?"
He had his arms around my waist, and his head off to the side, he looked up and smiled. He carefully removed the hand The was underneath my back, and crawled up so we were face to face.
"It's just, holy fuck you're an angel. I don't deserve you." He breathed in a low tone.
I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and turned his neck, engulfing him in a hug.
"If anyone is undeserving," I whispered in his ear, " it's me. Truthfully."