7

A few weeks passed, and I was sitting on my bed, looking at the pictures Finley took when they were here. My favorite was the one of us as a group, but the other three were cute too. The one with Christian turned out to be the funnier one, and it was just me laughing as he smiled and had his hand rubbing my head. Mitchel's wasn't too bad either. With him smiling down at me, and me looking up at him, we looked cute.
I flopped back on my bed, and felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out from underneath me, and turned on my phone. There was a text from Clinton.

Sax God: Image.

I clicked on it, waiting for it to load, and laughed when I saw it was a shirt that I had mentioned to him earlier that I desperately wanted. It was a white t- shirt with the entire Bee Movie script in it.

Sax God: I found the the sweetest shirt. It's all the buzz lately, but it's selling out fast.

I rolled my eyes at Clinton's awful pun, but smiled because at the same time, it was great.

Me: Wow. I can't beelieve you found that shirt. You must've made a beeline for it. The hive must be going crazy. I hope you didn't get in any sticky situations.

I saw the three dots pop up not too long after, and smiled, waiting for his reply.

Sax God: Damn. I thought I could beat you with the puns this time.

I laughed, and sent a gif of the you like jazz scene. He sent me a laughing emoji, and then said he had to go. I sighed, and put my phone down. I rubbed my face, my mind only focusing on one thing, Clinton. I let out a frustrated groan.
"What is is Cel? Been thinking about the mysteries of life?" Finley asked..
"No. I can't seem to get my mind off of Clinton lately. It's driving me nuts Fin!" I exclaimed, sitting up when I did so.
"Look at you. You got the hots for someone."
" I do have the hots for someone. That someone being one of my best friends. I'm going to go out for some fresh air, I'll be back later." I told Finley, putting on some tennis shoes and grabbing my phone before heading out.
I decided to stop by Lance's room first, to see how he was doing, even though I saw him a few hours ago.
"Knock knock entertainment prostitute. I have come to be entertained." I said, lightly taping on the open door.
"Who are you?" An unfamiliar voice questioned.
I turned my head, and realized it was Lance's roommate.
"I'm Celestine, one of Lance's friends. Do you know where he went?"
"Ah. Nice to meet you. And no. He left right before you got here. Probably went to the bathroom."
I nodded, "Makes sense. Well, I only wanted to see how he was. Tell him I stopped by. Thank you."
"Will do."
I walked out of Lance's room, and set my course for my original destination, the outside. When I reached the first floor, I walked outside, and saw it was still a little sunny, considering it was about six o'clock in the evening.
I walked around campus for a while, and then decided to sit down, and rest. I got out my phone and saw I had a text from Lance, one from Finley, and a few from Mitchel. I opened Mitchel's first, wondering what it was about.

Little Melephant : Cel, I need your help.
Little Melephant : I have no clue how to put on makeup.
Little Melephant : HELP!

I started to laugh, and I ended up face timing him instead, figuring that would be easier. He picked up on the third ring.
"Hello there. I was beginning to wonder when you would reply to me."
"Well, asking for my help with makeup, I just couldn't say no. Plus I want to see you fail."
He flipped me off, and I winked at him.
"Anyways, I said I was going to help. But that's a lie. Because I can't do makeup for shit. I only do my eyes most of the time. None of the other fancy stuff. By the way, why do you need help with makeup in the first place?"
Mitchel flipped his camera, and pointed at the table in front of him, where there lie 3 bottles of beer, two empty, one being worked on.
"I'm bored, and Alexa is over, so I figured I play with her makeup."
"Mitchel! You can't be wasting makeup. It's expensive af. That, and if it's Alexa's makeup, why don't you ask her to help you out?" I questioned.
"First off, how expensive can makeup be. Second off, I didn't ask Alexa because she's with Christian and... do I have to explain?"
I laughed, and then shook my head. "Makeup can cost up to 60 dollars or more, first of all. Second of all, you're on your own. Send me a picture when you're done Mitch."
I quickly hung up before he could say anything, and ignored all his incoming calls for the next 5 minutes.
I decided to head back to the dorm, and I texted Christian.

Me: Christian, I wanna tell you something.

I tucked my phone in my back pocket, and jogged all the way back. As I made it into the elevator, I was panting and out of breath. I reached for my phone, and read,

Your Favorite Aussie: Yeah, What is it Celestine?
Your Favorite Aussie: Please don't say your pregnant.
Your Favorite Aussie: But if you are, congrats, you should name them after me.

I laughed, wondering where he got the idea I was pregnant.

Me: No. I'm not pregnant, where did you get that idea?  And, what I wanted to say was I think I'm starting to fall for Clinton.

The elevator doors opened, and I walked to my room, flopping on my bed when I did. My phone buzzed.

Your Favorite Aussie: Yas gurl. Get your mans.

I was never disappointed in Christian's replies.

Me: I am. It's gonna be great. Also, can you ask Mitty if he ingests weed anally? Ik, weird question, but do it please.

I decided to call my dad after that, to catch up on how he was and talk about spring break.

We ended up taking for about an hour and a half . He had been really busy as of late, so we were catching up on a bunch of stuff. I asked him about me flying over there for Spring break, and he agreed. I was excited to see the house my dad was living in, and then I could maybe meet up with the boys.
"Finley, I am super excited now. I want spring break to be here."
"We all do Cel."
My phone started to buzz, and I saw it was a face time from Clinton.
"Aren't you Miss Popular today?" Finley stated.
I smiled at her, and then picked up.
"What's up Clinton?" I asked, seeing he was looking somewhere else when I answered. He look so handsome even in the simplest of things he did.
"Oh, Hey Celestine," he smiled, " I just wanted to catch you up on Mitchel's makeup. He watched tutorials for a while, and he's been doing the actual makeup for an hour now."
"Ooh. Let me see!" I exclaimed.
Clinton moved toward Mitchel, and put the phone in front of his face. Mitchel had on some foundation that was a little dark for him, and there was so much blush and bronzer, his face looked like Mars.
"The fuck Clinton, you can't show people this! Our fans wi-" He cut himself off when he actually saw it was me, "Celestine, this is your fault. I blame you. And what's up with the question about me ingesting weed anally?"
I put my hand up in mock surrender, "Don't hate the player hate the game. Besides, blame it on your alcohol induced state. And about that question, don't worry. It's an, inside joke of sorts. Have you all been drinking?"
"Pretty much. Except, Mitchel is getting a little shit faced.  Literally." Clinton explained.
I laughed, "Silly boys. Anyways, I have some exciting news. I'm flying out to Los Angeles for spring break, so maybe we can get together."
"Really?" Clinton asked, walking himself out of the bathroom.
"Clinton, get your ass in here!" Mitchel yelled.
I giggled, and waited for Clinton to get to his room.
"Yes, really. And I'm excited. I'll be there for the first time in my life."
Clinton gave me a small smile, "I can't wait."
I could feel my stomach turn into butterflies, and my face start to burn.
"Me, me either."
Clinton looked at me, and started to squint, "Are you wearing the shirt you stole from me?"
"Yes I am, and frankly, it looks better on me than it does on you." I said, flipping the camera and walking to my mirror. The shirt was a little big, but that's okay because I wore leggings with it.
"Bring it here, and then we'll see." Clinton smirked.
"Why can't you just agree? Come on matey."
"Are you a pirate now? And no. I can't, sorry."
I flipped him off, and he flipped me off right back.
"Anyways, I'll talk to you later, shit face. I need to go to bed." I laughed.
"Okay, short stack. Sleep well, and don't ingest any weed anally. For all of our sakes."
I hung up and plopped my phone down on the bed.
"You're fucking whipped." Finley pointed out.