Author's Note / Book Trailer

The video up above is for my book for "Fallen Angel." Please check it out if you like x. It made me cry because I have NO SENSE OF CONTROL AND I CARE ABOUT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS MORE THAN I SHOULD... ;(

I have just realized that I made two errors while making the video. It is suppose to be "say it all again" instead of "see it all again" and "to even exist" is suppose to be "that we exist" at the end. (Whoops...)

Another thing I wanted to say is that this book will NOT follow the storyline completely of The Walking Dead. The reason why I wanted to do this is because I wanted to make my own story to fit my own and to make it different and original. I'm not dragging anyone else who has done this by the way. I just thought, "Hey... Why not make my own storyline and involve the characters in it."

Some of The Walking Dead characters will be in it, some won't be as I would like to make my own characters and there would be too many characters to keep track off, plus my own. But I will try to involve as many characters as I can into my story that I feel is relevant and makes sense to my plot!

Also, please take on board that this is a slow burn romance as I want this fanfic to be as realistic as possible to the character Daryl Dixon.

This book does contain strong language, sexual scenes and violence so if this upsets you in anyway, then I would advice you not to read as it continues throughout the entire book. But I will put up disclaimers if the chapters are really gruesome, has sex scenes or has very strong language before the chapter begins.

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FAN FICTION SO BARE WITH ME PLEASE! <3

I'm always trying to learn and grow as a writer, so feedback would be appreciated :))).

So with all that being said, I hope you enjoy my fanfiction of Daryl Dixon and I hope you stick around!

Thank you.

~Anastacia~