31

Finding a place to commute was harder than ever. Harry thought the worst part had been over. They had the secret meeting, the hard part was over, right? Wrong.

Delores Umbridge had been watching them like a hawk, their names and faces imprinted into her squinting gaze, only taking notice of them because of the rumors of their group. To her, it was more like a resisting cult. She was terrified that their goal was to undermine their authority and kick her out. She didn't want that to happen. Not one bit. Rosie had a solid guess of who started the rumors, but she didn't speak on it.

--

Rosie and Hermione were in the library studying for a quiz they had in Herbology. The library was jampacked with other students who were either studying or snogging behind the shelves of books. But Rosie was not doing either of those things. Rosie had taken up another hobby. Spying on Harry and Cho when they were together. Today they had met up 'by chance.' Rosie was adamant in the opinion that Cho had just come to the library to find him.

"What does he see in her, though?" Rosie asked Hermione, "She's just a pretty face."

"I don't know," Hermione sighed, putting down her quoll and brushing some hair out of her face, "You know Rosie, he's had a crush on her since... well forever."

"I know," Rosie said, "Just she has no character to her."

Hermione looked up to see Rosie looking at Harry longingly, "Wait do you like Harry?"

"Shut it, Hermione," Rosie turned her head faced away to hide her burning red face, "We have been down this road before. I just care for him, that's all."

Hermione nodded her head, "Right. Okay. Your father honestly did not teach you any manners."

Rosie rolled her eyes and brought the attention of her pupils back to her paper. Her eyes dodged from her paper to Harry, and back to her paper again. After his chat with Cho ended, he walked over and sat next to the girl who was obsessed with him. He began to talk about Cho,  a topic that Rosie had no interest in. Once she couldn't take any more of his hammering on how great Cho was, she excused herself and got out of the library. She was walking in the corridors back to the common room when Neville came flying through the corridor and bumped straight into her, causing herself to topple over and her books to go flying.

Neville, being the softie that he was, helped her with her books, apologizing profusely about running into her.

"It's okay Neville," she said as he helped her up with a shaky hand. She brushed off the dust from her skirt, "Why were you running  so fast?"

"I...I have got to find Harry," he said, his head darting from left to right, "Did you see him anywhere? I need to talk to him about something, uh the-club." 

Rosie nodded her head pointing down the passageway, "Yea. He's this way, I was just with him. What's up Neville?"

Neville stopped in his tracks and lowered his voice, his face inches from Rosie's, "I found a location to meet for Dumbledore's Army." 

--

Harry loved the room of requirement, the room that Neville had stumbled upon. It was perfect. 

Eagerly, Harry waited in the room of requirement for the first lesson to begin. He was alone. Harry glanced over the room and felt excited. He heard a sound at the door, and glanced over to it, and watched students enter. Slowly. One by One. Harry smiled, he was in his element.  Soon enough, the class was ready to commence. 

"Now-Professor Umbridge won't help us out there- in the real world," Harry said, standing in front of the group of students, "Let's start off with some practicing of expelliamus."