Chapter 1

Skylinn's POV

The dollhouse was finally over. 

Immediately after we escaped and reunited with our family, the ambulances took us to the hospital. There we got check up's. 

The second day at the hospital the police asked us about the dollhouse. I couldn't talk about it yet. The memories were flashing back here and there but I tried to push them away. 

"So you two, you got everything?", Ashley asked Hanna and I. We both responded with a nod. 

Hanna and I didn't bother to say goodbye to the others. 

*****AT THE MARIN HOUSE*****

Ashley helped us bring our stuff upstairs. 

First she went to Hanna and helped her a little. 

I just sat on my bed thinking and looking around. Mona is back, what will happen with Mike and me? Will I ever recover. 

Just then Ashley came in my room. As soon as her eyes met my body I could see hurt in her eyes. I guess you could say I did not look like before. 

The doctors at the hospital had told us that I was suffering from a too low weight and that might lead to anorexia. 

"Here sweet your medicine", she said giving me a weak smile. I grabbed the bag and pulled out all the pill containers. "What is this all?", she asked a little shocked by the amount of pills. 

"Well there is an antibiotic pill, a pain reliever, an appetizer, an antidepressiva and a sleeping pill", I explained. 

"Sky, what do you wanna eat tonight?", Ashlyn asked sweetly. "Umm I don't know let Hanna pick I am not really hungry anyways", I said only in a whisper. "Okay", she nodded and went to Hanna. 

Aria's POV

Being at home made me feel stressed so I decided to go to the Brew with my camera. I wanted to take more pictures in the future capturing every moment. 

As I sat on one of the couches, Ezra came up to me. "You want another coffee?", he Kindly asked. 

"Oh no thank you. One is enough", I smiled. "Okay", he said and started to walk away. "Stop may you sit with me for a few", I pleaded. 

He nodded and sat down. "I couldn't really talk to you since you girls came out", he admitted. "Yeah we had to go to the hospital", I awkwardly said. "I didn't see it down there but I get it that it was hard. But you have a good way to move on. You can bring it to paper", he started. 

"No I don't want to make it a book everyone can read", I snapped. "No not for everyone just for you", he explained. "I don't want it written in a book or in a diary, I only want to forget it now", I snapped even ruder. 

Skylinn's POV

As I kept sitting on my bed I heard a light knock on the door. It opened at Mike came in. 

My heart made a skip but I could only force myself to a weak smile. "Hey", was all I could say. "Hey baby", he smiled and slowly approached me. 

"Come here", he said and pulled me into a hug. That's what I needed a hug. As soon as his arms wrapped around my body I began to cry. 

I sobbed uncontrollably. That was the first time I cried after the dollhouse. Mike was just sitting there holding me, he knew how to react to my crying. 

"It's okay Sky you're here with me and I'm never letting you go again", he whispered in my ear and I cried harder holding him as tight as possible. 

I calmed down and Mike and I actually had some time together. 

As we were cuddling not really talking I heard Hanna and Caleb re-do Hanna's entire room bringing everything downstairs or outside. 

Then as Ashley came back she asked Hanna a million times why she wanted to re-do her room and where she would sleep that night. 

Ashley didn't know how it was. The rooms identical to our rooms here, the messages on the wall. The games A played with us. Nothing she was clueless. 

Soon after Ashley and Hanna were done arguing Mike went home leaving me alone in my room. 

A cool shiver ran down my back at the thought to sleep here. The days in the dollhouse were so bad. We played games who would get hurt or who would get water all this shit. 

I got starved so badly that in the end I didn't even eat the food that I was allowed to eat. It was so depressing I thought I would never be here at home again. 

*****NEXT DAY*****

"Sky take your medicine please and then you can have some breakfast okay?", Ashley sweetly demanded. I nodded and tried to wake up a little more. 

I went downstairs after I took all the pills. "Here", Ash said placing a plate with a banana and some cereal in front of me. 

I gulped I couldn't eat all that. I started on the banana struggling with the last bit. "I'm full", I said ashamed. It was embarrassing how little I only could eat. 

Then I went to Hanna's room. It was completely pale and Hanna was sitting in the middle of it. 

"Hey Han", I greeted her. "Hey Sky", she responded. "Weird being back right?", I asked. "True. I want to make it all new. How bout you?", she asked looking at me. 

"I don't know yet maybe", I smiled a little. "Oh god Skyline will we ever forget?"; Hanna asked hugging me and I hugged her back. "You are nothing only skin and bones. What did A do to you?", she asked pain filling her eyes. "I can't talk about it", I responded. 

We fell into a silence again until Ashley joined us sitting by us. "I want you two to know that you can do what ever you want with your room. I will make it happen. I know that you were locked in rooms looking like your rooms okay? I am here for you two", she smiled. 

*****TIME SKIP*****

Soon it was night time. Caleb had helped Hanna the entire day cleaning the room and placing an air mattress in her room so she could sleep there. I helped a little as well. 

But then I left so they could enjoy being with each other. 

I went downstairs to sit with Ashley. 

"Hey Sky, it's time to eat", she smiled. "It's fine. But will you stay I wanna talk with someone", I smiled weakly. 

"Sure, just let me prepare diner", she said and made me some pasta. She placed it in front of me with my pill and a glass of water. 

I swallowed the pill and started to eat slowly. 

"I don't know how it was for you girls down there but I'm here if you wanna talk about it", Ashley said nipping on her wine. 

"Well it was scary. You never knew when you were the one who he wanted to play with", I gulped. "Play?", "Yes like truth or dare. Who will get water today. Who will feel pain or everyone will", I explained. 

"Ash, I miss my parents", I then blurred out. "I know Sky I know. They're watching you from up there", she smiled looking up at the ceiling. A single tear left my eye. 

*****TIME SKIP*****

Emily called us all the girls and told us that Sara came to her house. We also discussed on going to school the next day or not. 

******

A/N 

Hey guys, 

I am back with the second book. I hope you are as excited as I am....

There are big plans planned for this book and I hope you will enjoy them.

-V