Chapter 11

Skylinn's POV

"When did you tell Jordan about you know A?", Aria asked my cousin. "The moment I realized I fell in love with him", she smiled. 

"Oh my god, what is she doing here?", I asked disgusted by Sara Harvey who was standing at the counter to sign something. 

"She seriously can't sign something by herself god she is so low", Spencer groaned.

"I don't want to be the one destroying the party but I have to catch my flight", Aria said standing up hugging everyone. 

"I will bring you to your car", I said followed by Hanna. We walked Aria outside. 

"The night Charlotte was killed... I know you left the hotel", I said, the night of Charlotte's death, I couldn't fall asleep which is usually when I drink alcohol but then I saw Aria leave in the middle of the night. 

"I just went to my car to get a charger", she smiled innocently. "But you were gone for quite a long time", Hanna said. "I saw you leave too and tried to stay awake but you took so long that I just fell asleep".

"You both are assuming things, you were way to drunk I got my charger from my car. It took me five to ten minutes", she chuckled. My gut told me she was lying...

°°°°°°TIME SKIP°°°°°

"I think she was lying", I told Hanna as we made our way to our suite. "Me too", she agreed, opening the door. 

"Um sir, we didn't order any room service", Hanna told the waiter who was lighting a candle in our room. 

"But I did", a familiar voice said. "Jordan oh my god what are you doing here?", Hanna asked falling around his neck. 

"I wanted to surprise you and your mom gave me the key to your suit", he smiled turning his gaze over too me. "And on my way, I made a little stop to get a present for your cousin".

Just then I felt strong arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Mike", I screeched excitedly to see my boyfriend. "Hey Baby", he grinned kissing my lips. 

"We will leave you alone", I smirked at my cousin and her fiancé. 

°°°°°NEXT DAY AT ALISON'S HOUSE°°°°°

"They say that Charlotte got pushed out of the window and got the rose placed in her hands after she was already on the ground to make it look like suicide", Spencer read out. 

"It's so weird, and Aria left pretty fast don't you think?", Alison asked us. "You don't think Aria has something to do with Charlotte's death right?", I asked a little angry. 

"I don't know. Anyways do you all want to join me at dinner tonight? You can bring Jorda, Caleb, and Mike", she smiled. 

°°°°°BACK AT THE HOTEL°°°°°

"Hey babe", I greeted my boyfriend. "Hey beautiful", he smirked making me blush. 

"Alison invited all of us to dinner I said we would come", I smiled placing my purse down. "Sure", he smirked walking over to me and wrapped his arms around my lower back. 

"We need to get her something", I said thinking what would possibly go. "I know, I know but right now we don't need to worry about anything. I want to spend some time alone with you before I have to share you with someone again", he said kissing down my neck. 

"Mike what are you doing?", I asked chuckling. "This", he said picking me up by my hips and kissing me with full passion. 

"I like that a lot", I smirked before I depended the kiss, he then placed us on my bed...