Chapter 20

A/N: For all my Teen Wolf lovers!!! I just uploaded a Teen Wolf story, it's called 'RED LIPS' please check it out, it wuld mean the world to me! Thank you <3 Now enjoy the story

Skylinn's POV

Our shovels were digging into the dust over and over again. I was sobbing uncontrollably. "I can't", I sobbed. "Sky keep going", Emily yelled at me.

"How could this happen?", I asked. "We did everything we could. Now let's burry this before anyone sees us", Spencer ordered. "Oh god, Hanna", Aria sobbed.

°°°°°FOUR DAYS EARLIER°°°°°

After the lost woods incident, we all quickly ran to the police station. "Who goes inside?", I asked still shaken up from Hanna's kidnapping earlier.

"I will go, you guys stay", Toby said, just then Mrs. D walked inside.

"Maybe Ali didn't see ghosts, see she's there", Spencer said pointing at the brown haired women. "Wait here", Toby said as he jogged inside.

Soon he returned back to our group, "It's Mrs. D's twin sister, Mary Drake. Cece's mother. She just moved here and bought the lost woods resort. She was here to report a break in".

"Our break in", Mona scoffed. "I can't believe this is happening again", Mike breathed out squeezing my hand.

Then our phones rang:

' A lie for a lie, an eye for an eye. The bell tolls for Hanna - A.D.'

"What the hell?", Emily asked, just then the church bells echoed through the city. My heart stopped as we all started running towards the church rushing to the tower.

I pushed the doors open and looked up. My heart broke and I could feel the fear wrap around my lungs making it unable to breathe for me.

Hanna was hanging from the top, a rope tied around her neck. I started sobbing uncontrollably and turned into Mike's chest. The panic attack was creeping up inside of me.

My cousin is dead, the one person that was there for me forever. "Hanna!", Caleb finally yelled and run up the stairs as well as the rest. I was unable to move so I just stared at them in horror.

The got Hanna to the ground and inspected her. "Hold on, hold on. It's a mask this isn't Hanna", Caleb yelled loud enough for me to hear.

Mike and I ran up to them as well, he pulled the string that was sticking out of that doll, "You have 24 hours to get Charlotte's killer or Hanna dies. The time is ticking, tick, tock, Bitches".

°°°°°NEXT DAY°°°°°

The last night was horrible, I couldn't sleep at all. When I would fall asleep, I'd see Hanna dead and I would wake up having a full panic attack.

"Baby here is something to eat for you", Mike sweetly said as he placed some food on the bed. "I'm not hungry", I replied. "Sky we had this topic already. You need to eat or you have to take your medicine again", he sighed.

I didn't want to see Mike like that so I slowly sat up and took a bite from the croissant, he got me. "Good and another one", he smiled hugging me from behind.

"I'm full", I told him. "I know, come on let's cuddle a little and then we have to go to Spencers", Mike told me as he wrapped his arms around my body.

"I am so scared, I can't lose her. I'm sick of losing the ones I love", I told Mike. "I know baby, I will stay forever tho and we will find Hanna I promise", he whispered kissing my head.