Chapter 15

Skylinn's POV

I looked at Spencer and we both knew we had to climb down and look for Aria. "I can go first", I volunteered and carefully climbed out the hole onto the letter. 

Soon I reached the ground and it looked like a creepy valley but it wasn't. It was a room and Aria was staring at me. 

"Ari why didn't you answer?", Spencer asked reaching the floor as well. "I didn't hear you", she explained. 

"Look at this it's still from Redley", she told us. "That's how Charlotte played her games", I concluded. 

"Look at this doorknob. Everything is covered in dirt and dusk except this", Spencer said pointing the doorknob that was of course attached to a door. 

Great another door we could open and just pray we won't get killed. 

I sighed and opened the door which just led to another valley that was incredibly small.

"Here is nothing", Spencer said looking confused. "True let's just go home please", I whined. 

"No look. This file cabinet, it doesn't have any dusk on it either", Aria said. Not creepy at all that there was a file cabinet in the middle of the valley that was still here from the Redley asylum. 

Spencer the pushed it to the side revealing another hole that led us out of the Redley. "That's how she escaped".

°°°°°NEXT DAY°°°°°

It's been almost 16 hours since I've heard from Hanna the last time. The girls and I have been spamming hers and Jordan's phone but still no reply. 

I sighed and turned around in my old bed looking at my beautiful boyfriend. 

I couldn't believe how far we have come, during these years our relationship has been tested so many times. 

There was a psychotic bitch that tried to ruin our relationship and a girl that kept coming at my boyfriend. After cheating and near death experiences we were still dating. 

"Good morning baby", he smiled with his raspy morning voice ( Please take a moment to imagine that, thank you, your welcome). 

"Good morning", I smiled placing a gentle kiss on his plump lips. 

"I have something planned for today, be ready at four PM and wear something nice", he smirked. 

"What have you planned?", I asked excited. "It's a surprise", "You know I hate surprises", "I know baby", he laughed, grabbing me and pulling me on his chest. 

I laid my head on him just like we always did. "You know I love you right?", I asked, not raising my head. "I know and I love you too", he answered lifting my head and kissed me. 

He left soon to get some work done and that's what I needed to do as well. 

I had time for work until three where I had to get ready for whatever Mike had planned. After serval phone calls and three written essay's, I was done with work for today. 

Just then I started to get ready. Soon I was showered and my make up was slaying, just saying. I decided to wear a rosé colored dress that was going to my mid thighs. 

This dress was the first thing I brought in Los Angeles. I matched the dress with some rosé heels but I paced some flats in my purse just in case. 

My hair was open and wavy. I took one last look in the mirror and sighed, what has he planned? My head was pounding in my chest but why it#s not like it's our first date.