Chapter 19

Skylinn's POV

we all were waiting for a response from 'non-A' anxiously. 

"What if he or she doesn't reply?", I asked. Hanna then gasped, "they are texting... If you're lying I will kill all of you". 

"Hanna are you sure you want to do this?", Emily asked my cousin. "Yes, I trust Caleb", "Me too", Spencer said. Oh, I could feel the jealousy. 

She then responded: 'It's true, I will call the cops - Hanna

"They are typing again... No, that's between you and me", she read out loud. "Say you need another day", I told her. 

Hanna's eyes went wide, "And it will be your last".

"What do we do now?", Aria asked scared. "We will make a plan tomorrow, for today I think we all need to rest", Spencer told Aria. 

We all said our goodbyes and left Spencer's house. 

"Are you sure you good alone?", Hanna asked me as I walked to my car. "Yeah don't worry, I will go to the hotel and Mike is already there", I smiled.

"Be careful and text me when you're home", "You too".

I drove to the hotel in complete fear. No one knew who we were dealing with and what he or she was capable of. The roads were dark and spooky. I decided to turn the volume up to get my mind distracted. 

Something caught my eye in front of me, a person was standing there. Okay, Sky you're just exhausted and you are thinking there is someone when there isn't. 

I drove closer to the person and before I knew it they had disappeared. One thing about them was familiar tho, the person's face and body shape, it matched my mother. 

No no no, Sky you're just way too tired, your mom is dead for a couple years now. 

I took a deep breath in and finally made it to the hotel. I parked the car and walked to the room completely shaken up. 

"Mike?", I asked into the dar room. "Sky?", he called back from the bedroom, I let out a sigh of relief and walked into the room. 

He was laying in the bed all cuddled up watching something. "Finally you are back", he smiled getting up. As soon as he was standing I pulled him into a tight hug. 

"Woah, are you okay?", he asked. I nodded against his chest, "Yeah I just really need a hug from you right now". 

We stayed like that for a couple minutes. It's so weird how you can crave the closeness of a person this much. As soon as they hold you you're feeling way better. 

That's exactly how I felt with Mike. In his arms was my safe place all worries and fears just wash away. 

"Thank you", I breathed out. "Why are you thanking me?", he asked, lifting my head with his fingers carefully. "Because you're always there and you are my safe place", I smiled up at him. Mike didn't respond but laid his lips on mine, holding my face in his hands. 

°°°°°NEXT DAY°°°°°

Today was going by slowly, which I gladfully accepted. 

Mike and I slept in and cuddled until it was noon. "Let's grab some breakfast and then I have to get to work", he told me. 

Mike told his police station back home that he'll stay in Rosewood for a while because of private reasons, so they transferred him to the Rosewood station for some time. 

I quickly got myself dressed, I wore a pair of black high waisted shorts(dressy) and a black transparent blouse. 

"You look absolutely stunning", he smiled kissing my cheek. "Thank you, I have to apply some makeup and then we can go", "You don't need any", "But if I feel like my face is all puffy so let me do it", I chuckled and went into the bathroom.