Chapter 7

Skylinn's POV

I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach. I shrugged it away and got ready for the day. I wore a black skirt and a grey top on top with some black sneakers. My make up and hair was as always. 

No one was home so I decided to go to the Brew. Still the weird feeling won't leave my body. On my way to the Brew I got an idea: Be a good girlfriend and surprise my boyfriend with some coffee. 

So i ordered two coffee's one for me one for Mike, then I made my way to his house and grabbed the key he gave me. I opened the door and no one was there also. Just then my weird feeling got worse and my heart was pounding like crazy.

I walked upstairs and saw his door was not completely closed. I pushed it open quietly because it seemed like he was still asleep. 

I then saw him laying there, peace fully but a black hoody was laying next to his bed as well as some red lingerie underwear. What the heck. I looked next to Mike to see Mona. 

Both were naked and cuddled up. Just then everything turned black. 

I shot up from my bed. What was that? I asked myself trying to calm down a little. A bad dream only calm down Sky, I said to myself. 

I decided to get up and ready but this time I was not going to wear a black skirt and a grey top I threw on a white dress with some heels. 

Just like my dream no one was home.  "Not creepy at all. Okay Sky you're not going to the Brew just make yourself a coffee", I whispered to myself. 

After I drank my coffee I got a text from Hanna to meet her at Spencer's house. I finished my little breakfast, grabbed a purse and drove to Spencer's house. 

"How are e going to get into the Carissimi group?", Hanna asked Spencer. "Well we could bring the money back there", she said. "Yeah that way we can talk to one of their employees and look a little bit around the company", I said. 

We all agreed to go there and got into Spencer's car, while she was trying to get a meeting with one of the employees. "But remember we have to be back in time, tonight is the contest from Aria with the photography", I reminded the girls. 

Aria's POV

"So I decide to take these five pictures", I told Tanner who was supposed to get the pictures to the gallery since I couldn't go myself after what happened. 

"They are stunning, each of them tells a different story", Tanner complimented me. "Thank you", I answered. "Mrs Montgomery, I heard you wouldn't let Aria go", Tanner started, my mother just nodded. "Well we can place some police officers there and outside so the girls would be safe", she suggested. 

Since when was Tanner a friendly and kind person? "Is it okay for you I mean I don't want any circumstances", my mother said. "Oh no it was my idea", I thanked Tanner and so did my mother. 

Later Emily came over she had to help me find an outfit for tonight. 

"Which one do you think screams the downtown art scene the most?", I asked holding up two different dresses. "Definitely the right one", she said. it was a mid long black dress with serval ballerinas in green dresses on it. 

"Can you hand me the jacket in my closet. It's left", I asked Emily holding up the dress she picked. "Aria what's in here?", she asked pointing to my prom dress. "It's my prom dress and no you can't see it it's a surprise", I laughed. 

"You haven't heard? We might not be allowed to go our parents got an e-mail from the school saying that a few parents are worried about the safety of their children", Emily told me. My heart dropped a little. They can't do that. 

Skylinn's POV

We were sitting in a room a lady had guided us in to meet one of the employees. 

Soon a man entered the room. "Hello ladies please take a seat", he said pointing to the three chairs in front of his desk. 

Let me tell you this guy could easily be a DiLaurentis he looked like a mix of Alison and Jason. 

"I wanted to bring you my scholarship back because I got a few other ones", Hanna said lying. "Then you must be a really good student", the man said. "What will happen with the money?", Spencer asked.

"We will take it back in our resources", Reece Matthews told us. "How can you apply to one of your scholarships?", I asked. "Why are you interested?", he asked. "Yes I will graduate next year and I already wanted to ask I mean if we are here once", I chuckled. 

"Well it's not on the internet page but we get our conformer over personal sources. Since you already have a family member that got a scholarship you can just let your data here", he smiled Kindly at me. 

"Can I get the e-mail from Mr. Carissimi?", Hanna asked taking her phone out while doing that she took a picture of Mr. Matthews. "No he is a really busily man", he said Kindly. "Thank you for your time good bye", I smiled breaking the awkward silence. 

We then all drove home quickly got home to change. Just then I saw Mike hasn't replied to any of my texts. the last time he did that he had something with Mona I just hope my dream was just a dream not more. 

At home I changed into a baby blue dress that tied up in the back of my neck. It was knee long and all flowy. The top was a tight and the skirt was like I said flowy. I paired it with silver heels and my hair I just let down. Hanna and I made our way to the gallery were the contest would be. 

It was already full and Emily came to us as she saw us. "God whee were you. I thought I'd die here", she said. Just then Spencer came in as well. 

"Did you find anything?", she asked us. "See it yourself", I said and took Hanna's phone showing Emily the picture."Jason works there?", Emily asked confused. 

"Emily this is not Jason and he looks exactly like Jason his name is Reece Matthews", Spencer explained. 

Just then the women from the contest started to talk. "... and here are the photos of your young artists", she said and pointed to three walls. Then lights went on. 

Under Aria Montgomery you could see five pictures but not the doll ones she picked it were pictures from the dollhouse where A set us under drugs. 

*****TIME SKIP*****

"So this person called the pictures my dolls", Tanner told us. "Also there is something written: No son Lindas, which is Spanish and either means they're not pretty or they don't belong to Linda who's me", Tanner said. 

"So A thinks we are is?", I asked still shocked. The pictures got a lot back in my mind. "Yes or he or she is telling me that if I find out something about him he'll take something away from me", she said. 

I couldn't listen to that anymore and quickly hurried outside. I needed air. That couldn't be true why couldn't A or Charles just let us alone?

"Oh my god Girls you see that? It's Matthews", Hanna said pointing to a black Audi on the other side of the street. "Come on", Spencer said and we hurried in her car following Matthews. 

He drove to an old doll factory. "I'm not going in there for any money of this world", Hanna said. "We won't", Spencer said. 

Spencer, Emily, Hanna and I were waiting for at least ten minutes when another car pulled up to the factory. The person that got out was familiar to us. It was Clark.

We quickly made it to Aria and told her everything about Clark. "He may not be a friend", Emily said. 

*****

A/N

Heyyy guys, I am sorry I didn't upload but I've been studying for a week straight I'm sorry I'll try maybes to upload faster

Love ya'all and stay positive 

-V