Chapter 9

Skylinn's POV

We ran up the stairs, following closely behind A. A jumped up the edge of the roof. "No stop, don't jump!", Alison screamed at A.

"We know who you are, you can't end like that!", Spencer yelled. A couldn't get away like that, "We know your story now and we understand you!", I screamed. 

°°°°°EARLIER THAT EVENING°°°°°

We were still in the maze at the prom, waiting for Clark and Toby to give us an okay we could run around again. 

"She isn't answering", Emily sighed in frustration, she was trying to contact Ali. "He won't hurt her, he is her brother. I guess we have to trust them both", I said putting my hand on Emily's shoulder for support. 

"We aren't alone here", Aria blurred out, "What do you mean?", "I saw someone in red", she explained.

She started to run after the sound of shoes and we followed. We made it to the side room of the prom and there was a person wearing one of the red waiter costumes. The person turned around lifting up the mask. 

"Mona?", I asked shocked. "I almost had A are you kidding me?", she angrily said to all of us. 

"How do you know?", Spencer asked. "I watched all of Ali's servers and now I found this look", she said showing us a monitor with three circles, which created a triangle. 

"I am not a computer genius or a genius in general so what is this?", I asked earning a chuckle from Hanna. "This is A's server and see in the middle of the triangle is the Carisimi group", Mona explained. 

"A is at the Carissimi group", Spencer concluded, we quickly made it out and into Spencer's car. I had to squeeze in the back with the rest of the girls meaning Mona, Aria, Emily, and Sarah. 

We finally stopped in front of the building, but there was some kind of cleaner that shoved different bags in a transporter. 

"Oh my god is Ali in those?", Hanna asked shocked. "What no Hann", Spencer rolled her eyes at Hanna's stupidy. "What? We all thought it was Ali", she said in defense but the other girls excepted me shook their heads. 

What? I watch way too much how to get away with a murderer. 

"Why isn't the police here?", Spencer asked Sarah who had the job to call the police. "let's go inside the police might arrive later", she answered Spencer's question. 

We all went into the house and had to stop in front of a room that was THE room. "It needs a password", Spencer sighed. 

"Try Mrs. D's birthday", Mona suggested. "Nope". "Well when I was down there A always gave me a blue-red cupcake, but it wasn't the fourth of July because I did count the days. He always gave me the cupcake on the seventh of September", Sarah told us and luckily that was the right code. 

"What the hell this is just a stupid normal room", Aria said throwing her arms up. Then Spencer opened a secret door, "No room is ever normal". 

The secret room was super modern, there was a big live stream 3D thingy and a keyboard in front of it. "I will wait outside I hate small rooms", Sarah said and then the door closed. 

The screen it up revealing Ali. "What the hell what is this?", I asked shocked. "This is Ali, she is with A", Aria gasped. 

Just then the camera angle switched so we could see the black hood. "Oh come on Ali don't cry they aren't dead", a familiar female voice said. 

Then A turned around and we could see his or should I say her face. It was Cece Drake. "Cece?", Ali asked shocked. "Yes, Jason and our father are just paralyzed", she smirked looking ta the two men laying on the ground. 

"Why did you do this to me?", Ali asked screaming at her. I could feel tears run down my cheeks, Cece was the one that ruined my life. "Don't you see it? Your friends were always more important to you than I was", she smirked. 

"She thought we would separate Ali and her?", Emily asked. 

Just then Cece started to tell Ali the entire story from her loving Ali to death, to Charles going to Redly, to him wearing dresses, to Bethany pushing Toby's mother from the roof of Redley just to protect Charles. To Charles getting buried and returning as Charlett. 

To Cece going after Jason, to her talking to Mona as she was in Redley and getting to know us and then eventually to meeting us and starting the game. 

"Woah so Mr. D is a dick but Mrs. D created A", Hanna said making all of us looking at her. "Hanna that was actually smart", I laughed. 

"Then Bethany found out about me leaving and my mom always snugging me out of Redley, so she dressed up as me and made her way to our house. She wanted to hurt mom, I saw her in her yellow top and hit her with a stone but Ali it was you. Mom never forgot about it and I had returned to Redley ever since", Cece told Ali having us all shocked. 

"Mona?", I asked noticing the brunette crying. "I killed Bethany", she blurred out. "I thought she was Ali, she had long blonde hair and wore her stuff. There was a shovel and I hit her". "You hated Alison so much that you were ready to kill her?", Aria asked shocked, Mona just nodded. 

"I killed an innocent girl", Mona said crying. "No Bethany wasn't innocent, to be honest, she deserved it", Spencer said comforting Mona. 

"And I got help from Sarah", Cece said. "She would wear the red hood and pretend to be Alison". 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Emily", Hanna said pulling her in a hug. "That's why the police aren't coming. Sarah is A's little helper. So the story of being locked down in the dollhouse was a lie", I said also hugging Emily. 

The camera angle shifted once again revealing a red hood that put something in the trash cans in the Redley. "The redhood wants to destroy the Redley", Aria gasped. 

After an entirety, we finally made it out of the room and head to Redley. "Stop it!", I yelled at Sarah, who was wearing the Redhood. 

"Go away", she screamed at us. But Emily punched her straight in the face knocking her out. Now it was time for the two genius to deactivate the bomb.

°°°°°RETURN TO THE BEGINNING°°°°°

Cece jumped down from the edge landing in front of us. "Game over", she whispered looking at us. The police were going crazy downstairs. 

We made it downstairs and got checked up by the ambulance and let me tell you all my feet were dead I swear I needed new ones after an evening full running on heels. 

To my surprise, Mike showed up. "I'm so sorry I didn't answer but I have to tell you a couple things and I didn't know how to look you in the eyes after that", he said. "Tell me later", I said and embraced him in a tight hug which was much needed. 

°°°°°FIRST SEPTEMBER WEEK°°°°°

"Oh god I'm gonna miss you all so much", I cried out as we stand in front of the DiLaurentis house saying all our goodbyes. The girls were done with school and it was time for them to go to college. 

"We will come back and remember to invite us to your prom", Spencer smiled at me. They would all leave Rosewood except Alison and me. 

Mike and I made up he told me what happened with Mona and even if it was kind of cheating I took his apology. Life is too short to keep being sad about things that don't even matter. 

"Come here Sky", Emily said and hugged me tightly. After we all hugged each other I had to wipe a few tears away. 

"I can't believe it's over", Aria said letting out a deep breathe. "I know but be happy", I smiled. 

They all got in their cars and drove off leaving Ali and me standing at her front door hugging each other. 

°°°°°FIVE YEARS LATER°°°°°

We all rushed into Alison's classroom. "He's coming", Hanna and I said in unosuno. "No he's already here so Ali comes on quickly", Emily yelled at Ali.