Chapter 3

Hanna's POV

Skyline fell asleep in her room but before I could get changed I got an SOS message from Spencer to go to her house. I didn't want to wake Sky so I just let her sleep and left. 

At Spencer's house was Alison. "My dad told me Charles was in Redley until his 16th birthday because then he attended suicide", Alison told us. "That can't be true. A is Charles and A is still alive", Emily said. "We need proof that Charles died", I said. 

After our little meeting I quickly went home again since I was exhausted from the long day. When I entered my room Caleb was standing there. 

"You're mom said I could sleep over", he smiled "Great", I smiled. Soon I was asleep.

*****NEXT DAY*****

I woke and turned around happy to see my boyfriend but next to me was an unused pillow. I sat up and saw Caleb sitting at the window. 

"When my mom said you could sleep over she meant sleeping", I laughed walking to him. "Good morning pretty, I was just checking for the shift change from the cops. There was a ten minute no cop here", he said. "Caleb nothing will happen there is so much police out there", I told him slightly annoyed. 

"A lot can happen in ten minutes. I am going to ask the cop if he was too late or if his partner left to early", he said and walked down stairs. I groaned and wen to Skylinn's room. 

"Good morning Sky", I said sitting down on her bed. "Good morning Han", she yawned rubbing her eyes. "How did you sleep?", I asked I knew no one of us really could sleep. "Better and you?", she asked. "Same". 

Spencer's POV

I was currently at the Brew trying to find out where Charles file could be since the Redley was closed. 

"Hello, I would like to have my file from my stay at the Redley", I said to the women on the phone. She told me that all the files were at a archive near Rosewood. "Thank you good bye", I said and hung up.

"Hey Spence", Ezra greeted me. "Hey", I smiled. He sat down and we started talking about random stuff. 

"You know the police is doing everything to help you but you girls should really tell them every detail you know", he said and I knew he was right. 

Just then something dropped. "Oh god that is Sabrina our new baker. She smells like weed but it's because of medical issues but it makes her a little clumsy", he laughed and walked over to help Sabrina. 

Sabrina had thrown a cup with red juice of. That made something come up in my head. One night I woke up in the dollhouse. My arms, hands and legs were covered in blood. There was also a trail of blood from where I was laying to the door. Until this day I don't know what happened or who's blood it was. 

"Spencer you okay", Ezra asked snapping me out of the image. "Yes uh yes I have to go", I answered grabbing my bag and heading out.

I called the girls to come to my house. 

"So Charles file is at an archive near Rosewood we should go there today", I suggested. "But maybe it's already confetti", Skyline said. 

"I know we will ask for my file and then we will know if they kept the files or not", I explained. "And if they have it what will we do?", Emily asked. "We will see". "Let's meet in an hour at the Brew", I suggested and the other's agreed. 

*****AT THE BREW*****

Skylinn's POV

We were all at the Brew waiting for Spencer who never comes to late.