Chapter 14

Skylinn's POV

Mike and I were laying in my old bed when my phone buzzed. 

My dad wanted to talk to me because he and my mom are engaged - Aria

"Who's that?", Mike asked pointing at my screen."Your sister", I smiled. He returned my answer with a kiss. 

His lips moved perfectly against mine. It was like they were fighting for air and needing each other. His hands were resting on my tights, going up and down them. 

°°°°°NEXT DAY°°°°°

Aria's POV

"Aria?", my mom asked coming into my room. "Yes, mom? Come in", I smiled. 

"We surprised you last night didn't we?", she asked talking about the engagement. 

"A little. I mean I am so happy for you I couldn't think of anyone that will be as good for you as dad but it's kind of weird that you two will get married and Mike is about to propose to Sky", I explained.

"I know. I already told Bairen that it wasn't a good time but I guess there will be two weddings soon", she smiled. 

"No three. You forgot Hanna", I corrected her. 

I can't believe that my friends are starting to get married, can't wait to find out who will be pregnant first. 

"Oh god, I can't believe how fast the time flew. I mean Bairen and I broke up, got divorced and now we will marry again. You and your brother graduated high school. You are working your dream job. Mike lived in LA with Skylinn and soon they will be married", she ranted, running her hand through her brown hair shaking her head chuckling. 

"I know right. It's insane you will be married the second time, my little brother soon will marry and I am still here nothing like that anywhere far", I laughed. 

"Don't worry Ari. The perfect man will come sooner or later and then you will be his wife", my mom smiled rubbing my back. 

"I am really happy for you", "Thank you so much. That's all that matters for me".

Skylinn's POV

After Mike and I got up we grabbed breakfast at the Brew and at the moment I walked in on Hanna and Ashley having an argument.

"Hanna, just be glad your mistake is solved", Ashley scoffed. "Okay", "Yes you better thank full and do not talk about it at all okay?", she asked my cousin. 

"Yes mom, I won't", "Good. I need to get to work", Ashley said grabbing her purse coming in my direction. 

"Hey Sky sweetheart", she smiled hugging me quickly. "Hey ash", I smiled. 

"What was that about?", I asked Hanna after my aunt left the house. 

"I confronted her about the missing video and she insisted that she had nothing to do with it", she said grabbing her phone. 

"Maybe she doesn't?", "We will see Aria is on her way and we will search the footage", Hanna said. 

Soon Aria was over and we started searching through the entire house really messing it up. I am talking pasta bags ripped open, cereal and pasta laying everywhere and even more. 

"Stop", I yelled noticing that this isn't what should happen. 

"That's not right. Look at the house it's a freaking mess, Sarah Harvey made us do this". 

"You're right but Sky I need this footage or she will ruin my wedding", Hanna cried. 

"Well, we will clean up and then find Caleb. He surely can fake one of those videos", I smirked. "Oh my god Skylinn you're so right", she said hugging me. 

"Thanks, Ari", I smiled at her as we said our goodbyes after the house was as clean as ever. 

"No problem, hey you wanna come over to the hotel later?", she asked me. "Yeah sure", I smiled. 

Hanna and I got in my car and drove to Caleb well he was staying at Spencer's loft so that's where we drove. 

"Caleb we need your help", I said entering the loft. "And how can I help you two?", he asked sitting on the sofa where we soon joined him. 

"We need you to copy the video and the case so I can give it to Sarah or whoever is sending these creepy texts", Hanna explained. 

Soon an hour passed and finally Caleb was done. 

"Finally"; I groaned. "You took forever I thought you were the master of the internet".

"Little Sky shut up okay I did my best", he laughed. "I know I know", I laughed hugging him. 

We said our good bye's to him and Spencer who actually came in a couple minutes ago.

"So now we just have to bring it to this address and then I can leave for Manhatten", Hanna explained putting the address in my navigation. 

"Hanna this is a trash alley are you sure here?", I asked parking in front of well a trash alley. 

"Yeah, I didn't thought we would meet the new A in a nice hotel", she said sarcastically. 

Hanna placed the package with the fake video in a trash can and came back. "Now airport?", I asked. "Yes please". 

"Bye Hanna call me after you were with your boss", I smiled hugging her. "I will and be safe little Sky". 

Just when Hanna left the car my phone started ringing. "Aria?", "Yes, Sky? Come over to my hotel room. Spencer is here too we will go into Sarah's room and see what we can find", "Okay I am on my way", I hung up and started driving to the Redley hotel. 

"Finally", Aria said attacking me in a hug followed by Spencer. "Let's do this", they smiled. 

"How do you even want to get in there?", I asked the two girls. "Over the balcony now come on". 

I looked down the balcony and the ground wasn't anywhere close. "Guys that's pretty deep down you really want to risk that", I asked gulping. 

"Yes you and Spencer have long legs you guys can easily step over", Aria said. "And what are we supposed to do with you? Throw you over like a little frisbee?", I asked sarcastically. 

"No I am tall enough to go over", she laughed. 

Spencer went first managing to go over easily. Then it was my turn. "Tell Mike, Hanna and Ash I love them if I die", I said taking the step over and also I managed it. 

When we three were over and unlocked the door we started searching. "I go to the bathroom", I said. "I will be in the huge closet", Aria volunteered. "Well then I will stay here", Spencer smiled. 

°°°°°TIME SKIP°°°°°

I didn't find anything excepted that Sarah didn't store her toothbrush here which disgusted me. 

"Here is nothing", I groaned. "Look Sarah took this room because it was Charlotte's old room when this was still the asylum", Spencer said showing me the two cards. 

"That's crazy. Aria you heard that?", I asked. "Aria?", no response. 

Spencer and I looked at each other and ran to the closet. 

"What the-", "Look here", Spencer said pointing at a huge hole in the wall. 

I stuck my head out and saw nothing but blackness beneath us. "Aria?".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N

What's up guys???

Uhhhh the proposal is getting closer and closer...

Just started my junior year in high school and I literally got the worst teacher ever in science the subject I suck the most at, how did I get so lucky? And I am already exhausted help me if you don't wanna go to school either hit me up we can open a surfer shop

Love y'all 

-V