Chapter 22

Skylinn's POV

After our guests left last night Mike and I almost immediately crashed after well you know what I mean. 

I groaned as I sat up, clenching the blanket around my bare body. After I slipped out of bed, I took a long hot shower. 

My outfit was a black pencil skirt, a red blouse, and my black heels. I decided to only do a little makeup and my hair was left down in it' natural waves. 

After I was completely done, I walked back into the bedroom to say goodbye to my fiancé. 

"Where are you going?", he asked with his raspy morning voice. "I have to get to the office and do some organization stuff, oh and I have a doctor's appointment today", I told him after placing a kiss on his forehead. "Okay but be careful", he insisted. 

Before I could walk out, Mike said something else, "I love you Sky". "I love you too Mike". 

I quickly got into my black Audi and started driving down the streets of LA. Before I headed to the office I had to stop at the best coffee shop in the entire area. 

I always got a rose flavored tea, trust me it's good. 

"Oh my god, Skylinn. We missed you here honey", Gladis, one of the elderly women at the shop greeted me. "I missed you too Gladis", I smiled walking up to the front desk. 

In the office, I saw my good friend and now boss sitting, having a phone call. I waited until she hung up before I walked inside. 

"Skylinn, good to see you here again", she smiled pulling me into a hug. "Hey Maria", I greeted her back. 

"How was it home?", she asked gesturing me to sit. "Oh, it was okay I guess. A lot happened which I still don't understand", I chuckled.

"Oh ho what do I see there? A huge ring", she smirked grabbing my hand. Maria was a grown woman, brown hair and always dressed nicely. 

"Yeah", I giggled, "Mike proposed to me about a few weeks ago". "That's awesome. Do you have a wedding dress already?", she asked. 

"No, that's one of the reasons I'm here", I smirked. "You want me to design it for you?", she asked excitedly. "Yes, you are the best". 

"Okay Babygirl, let's get started". 

The next hours we spend sketching out the dress and choosing types of fabrics.

"Thank you so much. Ugh I have to go back home soon tho but I promise I'll be back soon", I thanked Maria. "Take your time girl. I will just keep doing and send you all the things as we did. Don't worry you will be the boss here again as soon as you know you're going to stay", she smiled at me. 

"Thank you and I will come back for measurements as soon as you need them", I smiled at her. "Of course kiddo", Maria said pulling me into a hug. 

After I said goodbye to everyone I got a phone call from Hanna: 

S- Hey Han, what's up?

H- Where are you Sky?

S- Oh I'm in LA right now why?

H- Come back soon. The girls and I are on our way to the Wellbeing

S- Why? Are we allowed to see Ali again?

H- Nowe aren't but we are all going to talk to the main doctor and threat him of pressing charges

S- Why would you do that?

H- We think the Elliot is abusing Alison with the medication 

S- Okay well call me afterward, uhm I have to hang up.Hear from you later