Chapter 10

°°°°°5 YEARS LATER°°°°°

Skylinn's POV

"Babe this came in the mail for you today", Mike said coming into our kitchen. "Thank you", I smiled and pecked his lips. 

In the past five years, Mike and I were still dating, we went to college and graduated last year and now we have an apartment in Los Angeles. I have just started my job at Hanna's designer brand and I am already the chef of their spot here in Los Angeles, and Mike is actually a police officer. We have been happy these past years there was no A no nothing. 

I turned the envelope around and stopped at the sender address, Alison DiLaurentis Rosewood. "What's wrong?", Mike asked immediately knowing something was up. 

"It's from Alison, please excuse me for a minute", I said walking in our bedroom. 

I opened the envelope and in it was a self-written latter. On the paper, Alison said that Charlotte aka Cece aka A had made progress and had five years of therapy. Basically, she wants me and the other girls to come to Rosewood to talk to the court for Charlotte's release. 

I quickly texted Hanna asking if she got the letter as well. 

"Alison wants us to return to Rosewood to talk to the court about Charlotte's release", I told Mike entering the kitchen again. 

"You know you don't have to say it's okay for you, you know?", he asked pulling me in a hug, I only responded with a slight nod. 

These past years Mike was super protective over me, that's why he decided to become an officer just like Toby a couple years ago. 

°°°°°SKIP TO ROSEWOOD°°°°°

The girls and I decided to meet each other at the Brew before we would go to our houses or where ever we staid. 

I entered the little café and was hit with the familiar smell that made it still feel like home here. I spotted Emily and Hanna sitting at our usual spot. 

"Who's sitting at my spot?", I asked approaching them. "Oh my god Sky", Emily said and embraced me in a hug. Soon the other came and we all took hundreds and hundreds of pictures. 

I remembered the last time we five were reunited and that was at my prom. 

"So Hanna banana tell us about your newest collection", Spencer smiled at my cousin. "I can't I would get eaten alive by my agent", she chuckled. 

"Hm but Sky then tell us about the new collection", Aria smiled. "I can't, Hanna would eat me alive", I chuckled. "Your engagement ring is so beautiful", Aria said to Hanna. 

Have I mentioned she got engaged to a guy called Jordan? 

"And where is your Sky? Heard you and Mike live together now", Emily smirked. "Yes we do and no we aren't engaged, we just graduated college well I did", I laughed. 

The next hour we all spend time just talking to each other about our lives and about the court tomorrow. 

"So let's all bring our stuff home and meet Ali at four", Spencer suggested and we all agreed to make our way to our spots. Hanna and I staid at the Redley hotel, which was founded y no one else than Ashley. 

She turned the Asylum into the hottest spot in Rosewood. 

"I thought you would take Jordan with you", Ashley smiled at Hanna as we all sat at a table with our drinks. "Yeah, he had a lot to do". 

"Why couldn't you visit earlier?", Ashley asked. "Paris just took way too much time I'm sorry mom", she smiled. 

"You girls know that you don't have to lie for Ali right? Never ever again. Cece let you all go through so much stuff, I think she should never ever see the sky again", Ashley told us and I could tell her anger was rising.