Chapter 6

Skylinn's POV

Today Hanna told me Aria,Spencer she and I will be going to Mona's to talk to Lesley. Since Lesley knew Charles. 

I got ready and decided to wear a pair of high waisted jeans and a black crop top with lace on the end. I paired it with my black ankle boots. 

I met Hanna on my way downstairs. We walked downstairs and met Ashley. "Hey girls, where are you going?", she asked. "Just to the Brew get some breakfast", I lied. "Don't Hanna wait I have something for you", she said and handed Hanna an envelope. 

Hanna opened it and it said that a company named the carissimi group was giving her a full scholarship. "Oh my god mum thank you", she said and hugged her tight. "It's what you deserve", Ashley smiled. 

We then made it to the Brew where the other were already waiting for us. We then went to Mona's all together. 

"Where is she?", Aria asked angry. "She couldn't come", Mona said in almost a whisper. "What do you mean? We have to talk to her. She knew Charles", Hanna said. "Girls let's go", I said. "Where?", Aria asked. "To Lesley, we have a car and Mona knows where she lives", I explained. 

"No she is mentally unstable", Mona told us. "I don't care", Spencer said. "She didn't knew Charles", Mona then said. "But he was there. Do you remember anything? The person who you gave the A game to?", Hanna asked. "I was so high on drugs one time I was in Redley then I was on stage of American Idol", she joked. 

We then left Mona's house. Ari went home and Spencer, Hanna and I made it to the Brew. 

Aria's POV

As I came home I decided to get rid of some of the dolls I used as my photo models. I threw them all in a big basket. 

Then there was a knock on my door and my brother entered. "Hey Ari", he said. "Hey Mike", I said back and kept getting rid of the dolls. 

"Why are you putting them in the basket?", he asked. "Well they are creepy you said it yourself", I laughed a little. "No the pictures are creepy I thought it was your 'thing'", he said. "Yeah but it wasn't good so I am getting rid of them. Now tell me why you're walking in front of my room the entire time. What's wrong", I said.

The entire time I was home I heard Mike in front of my door for at least an hour. 

"Well did you tell Mona to not contact me?", he asked. "No why?", I asked now turning to him. "She didn't call or text me once. I haven't seen her or talked to her since you escaped. I was also at her house a couple times but her mother told me she didn't want to see me", he said. "Well try and go to her house and talk to her", I suggested. 

Skylinn's POV

Hanna was doing researches on the carissimi company while we were sitting at the Brew. 

"There is nothing about an scholarship here", she told us. "Wait", Spencer said typing something in and then a couple partners of the company appeared. One of them was Redley. 

"Why would the people who run Redley give you money?", I asked. "I don't know either", Hanna said. 

"Okay so Carissimus means the loved one like the loved Charles remember? Maybe the scholarship you got because of A", Spencer told us. She then got called and went outside since the wifi was better there. 

Soon she returned and grabbed her bag. "Girls come on. Ali just told me that Charles was coming home for his birthday party today", she said and we contacted the rest. 

We all drove to the DiLaurentis house to warn Jason but he wouldn't open. "Let's go to my house", Spencer said. 

Mike's POV